Chapter Seven

It's been a week since Tubbo and Ranboo started dating and they still haven't told Tubbo's family. Ranboo was insisting that they told at least Techno but Tubbo wouldn't say a word. "Tubbo, come on! They're going to find out eventually. It's better if you tell them now and they know rather than they find out a few months down the line and get mad at you for keeping it a secret. At least tell Techno. He'll understand." Tubbo looked up at Ranboo and sighed. "Will they though? What if they don't accept me? What if they only see you as my friend and they don't agree with us dating? I don't want to lose them, but I also don't want to lose you. This is the safest way."

"Tell me, do you think Phil won't accept you? Does he seem like the kind of father to do that? What about Techno? And Tommy and Wilbur? Do any of them seem like people who will hate you because of who you date or what gender they are?"

"Well.. no but-" Ranboo sighed and shushed Tubbo. "No buts. We are telling Techno today, but it's up to you if you tell the others."

"Finee" Tubbo whined and they made their way back to the house.

Techno heard the two coming and headed outside. "Hey Tubbo, hey Ranboo! What's up?" Tubbo looked at Ranboo, then at Techno, then he motioned Techno to follow them. They left without a sound and headed into the woods behind their house. "Tubbo?" Techno looked confused and went after them. "What're you doing?"

"Techno we need to tell you something and you have to promise not to tell anyone else about it until we say it's ok. Ok?"

"Yeah, ok go ahead." Tubbo took a deep breath, looked at Ranboo who nodded encouragingly, and spoke. "Well Ranboo and I are now dating." Techno looked surprised and then laughed. "Ha! I knew it! Tommy owes me 30 bucks!"

"What?" Tubbo then realised that they had bet on the two. "You guys bet on us?! What the fuck?" Ranboo took this as an opportunity to slide something in "Well I guess we should tell Phil, Tommy, and Wilbur now." and then he got a look from Tubbo. "No, we shouldn't! I'm not telling them."

"But you told me." Techno sighed and threw Tubbo over his shoulder. "You are telling them." And he walked back to the house with Ranboo. "OI PUT ME DOWN!" (ah yes we love big bro techno <3)

"No I'm good" Techno grinned as he opened the door. "OI EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW! TUBBO AND RANBOO HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING" After a few minutes everyone was in the living room and was waiting for Tubbo to start. "Ok so I just want you guys to know that I don't want to say this but these two idiots are making me." Tubbo pointed to Ranboo and Techno and rolled his eyes. "Stop delaying and get to the point!" Techno was over Tubbo's dilly dallying. "If you don't say it I will."

"Ok ok!" Tubbo turned to his family and took a deep breath. "Ranboo and I are dating." Phil's eyes widened and he smiled. "Well congratulations Tubbo! I'm glad you're happy." Tommy on the other hand scowled at Techno. "You knew, didn't you? That's why you made the damn bet. Also congrats Tubs!" Tommy hands Techno $30 and stares at Ranboo. "Don't hurt him or else."

"What?!" Wilbur stood up in shock and looked at everyone. "You all are blind to trust this guy so easily! We don't even know anything about his past, he could be dangerous! I do not like this Tubbo! This guy is sketchy! He just appears out of nowhere claiming he got stranded here from the End? Likely story, we don't even have any End portals around here! How did he get he-" Tubbo walked up to his older brother and slapped him. "Don't you dare say that. Just because you think he's 'sketchy' doesn't mean you have to take away my only friend and my first partner. He makes me really fucking happy Wilbur and if you can't accept that then I don't think you can talk with us anymore." Tubbo turned away and walked towards Ranboo, taking his hand in his own. "So you're choosing some guy you barely know over me? Wow some brother you are. You know, I always knew you were going to let us down from the day you walked in this house. I didn't want to believe it but I guess I was right." Wilbur then stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him. Tubbo was left in shock and started tearing up. "Have I let you guys down?"

789 words, these chapters are getting short!

Also DAMN WILBUR NO NEED TO SAY THAT, but thanks! Now next chapter we can have fluff :D

Anyways have a great day or night, remember you are all loved and stay hydrated! Drink water! Eat food! Love you guys! <3