One: The Birthdays.

At a house in Tennessee, a woman stepped out of the front door...

"Rudy."

She whistled loudly, trying to gain the attention of her dog.

"Rudy! Come on. It's too hot to make me go looking for you."

She bent down and picked up a dog toy, then turned around and jumped, seeing Klaus standing behind her.

Klaus speaks American.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He says.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, my, uh... my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. I've been walking forever. Yours is the first house I've come to. I was hoping I could use your phone." He says, staring at her.

"Don't you have a cell phone?"

He chuckled and took out his phone.

"Yeah. Battery died. Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer. I just wanna use your phone."

"Sure

"Sure."

"So... I can come in?" He asked her.

"No. I'll get the phone and bring it out to you."

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." He says.

"I'm from Florida."

"That explains it."

He sped forward and grabbed her by the neck.

"Now, show me a little Southern hospitality. Sweet pea." He compelled her.

In the house, a woman was cooking...

She heard the door open.

"I bet you $100 that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning."

She turned around and saw Klaus.

"What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." He says.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." She tells him.

"But I expect he makes it home once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now? If I have to make you tell me... it's going to be infinitely more pain for you." He chuckled.

She ran towards the front door and opened it, and she screamed, seeing Stefan standing there.

"I love it when they run." Klaus said, walking into the kitchen.

"He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort is off Highway 41." Keisha says.

"Thank you, my love. Now... may my friend come in and play?" Klaus asked.

"Yes."

Stefan stepped inside the house.

"Kill this one quickly. Make that one suffer." Klaus says, motioning to Keisha. "I'll be in the car."

"Please don't. Please."

Klaus walked out of the house.

"I have to. Otherwise, he finds out about her. And I can't have that."

Veins appeared under his eyes and bit into Cherrie's neck

Klaus stood outside the house. He didn't hear what Stefan said, but he heard the girls screaming and walked away smirking.