Eleven: Our Town.

The next morning, Ellie was at Ric's apartment and practiced her punching on a punching bag...

She grunted with each hit of her hand. Ric watched from the sidelines.

"You'll put a hole in that thing

"You'll put a hole in that thing. Wanna talk about it?" He asked, looking at her, walking into the room.

"There's nothing to talk about, Ric. Why don't you hold the bag so I can continue to punch it, imagining Klaus's face?"

Later, Damon came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his lower half and whistled to himself...

 Why don't you hold the bag so I can continue to punch it, imagining Klaus's face?"Later, Damon came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his lower half and whistled to himself

He saw Stefan entering.

"Morning." Damon says.

"You're late. We're supposed to meet Bonnie at the old witch house in 10 minutes."

"Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out." Damon tells him.

"Well, would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct. Why are you all chipper?"

"No reason. Be with you in a minute." Said Damon.

Back with Ellie and Ric, he held onto the bag, and Ellie continued punching...

"So, what's got you all worked up?" He asked.

"I didn't really sleep last night."

"Yeah, I heard. Me neither. I heard you in the gym till 4 this morning. Also, probably something to do with dying." He said.

"Yeah. How are you doing with that? You okay?"

She kicked the bag.

 How are you doing with that? You okay?"She kicked the bag

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Don't be worried about me. I think the ring, however, is running low on batteries." He says.

"It's another reason Jeremy should get the hell out of this town. If those rings have a shelf life, he's not protected. And neither are you."

She kicked the punching bag, and he grunted and the bag hitting him in the stomach.

"Nice. Nice. You're getting stronger." He says.

"I'm just channeling my frustration. I need coffee. You got coffee?"

She walked over to the kitchen counter and began making coffee.

"I guess Damon's compulsion worked. Jeremy was packing when I left the house with Elena. Going on about his new school in Denver."