Fourteen: Dangerous Liaisons. Part Two.

In a room, Finn grabbed a knife, and Esther was blowing this smoke thing around the room...

A knock came at the door, and Esther looked up.

"That'll be the girl." Esther tells him.

He put down the knife and went to open the door.

"Come on in, sweetheart." He said, motioning for her to enter.

She walked in and looked at him.

"You're alone. Wise choice." He says.

"Don't frighten the girl." Esther tells him.

Ellie looked at the thing in her hand and then up at Esther's face.

"It's only sage. I've spelled it so we can speak freely without fear of being overheard. That'll be all, Finn. Thank you." Said Esther.

Finn nodded and stepped out, closing the doors behind him.

"You must have a million questions for me, Ellie. Please?"

She motioned to the couch, and Ellie lifted the bottom of her dress and walked towards the couch

Ellie smiled softly and sat down. Esther sat on the other end.

"How are you alive? Are you a ghost, or...?"

"Not exactly. When I died, the witch Ayana preserved my body with a spell. She was a close friend of mine, an ancestor of your friend Bonnie." Esther says.

"That explains why only Bonnie and her mother could open up the coffin."

"They complete the Bennett bloodline. I drew power from them... and their ancestors were with me on the other side." Said Esther.

"Wait, you've been on the other side for a thousand years?"

"Nature's way of punishing me for turning my family into vampires

"Nature's way of punishing me for turning my family into vampires. Look, Klaus has made you suffer the most. He's ruined everything for you; I know that. He's ruined your relationship with your one true love. But there is a way for me to undo the evil I created." Esther tells her.