Twelve: The Ties That Bind.

The next morning, Bonnie was in the woods and saw her family gravestones...

The first headstone read, "Sheila Bennett."

She saw another one behind it, "Amelia Bennett."

She carried on walking and saw the same locked coffin. She walked over to it slowly and placed her hand on it.

"I figured out how to open it. Can you?"

She slowly turned around to see Klaus standing behind her.

He sped over to her, biting into her neck, and she screamed

She panted loudly, knowing she was somewhere dark.

She pulled out her phone and tried ringing Ellie, but her phone had no service.

"Let me out! Please!" She shouted, banging against the lid.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God." She said, realising she was inside the coffin.

She began chanting in Latin. She grunted, and she banged her hands against the lid again.

She then heard footsteps approaching.

She banged harder.

"Hey! I'm in here! I'm in here!" She shouted and screamed.

She saw someone she didn't know open the lid of the coffin.

Later, Bonnie, Ellie, and Elena stood in the basement with the coffins...

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie says.

"I just can't believe you guys have kept this from me this whole time." Elena says.

"Yeah, well, we're telling you now. Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were... Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." Ellie says, signing loudly.

"These are the rest of his family?" Elena asked, looking between them.

"Yeah." Ellie said, nodding slowly, staring at the coffins.

"Elijah and two others. This one is the one we can't open." Bonnie says.

"We don't know who's in it or what's in it. Stefan thinks maybe it's locked for a reason." Said Ellie.

"Only that I think my dream's telling me it will help kill Klaus." Bonnie says.

They all heard footsteps, and they turned to see Stefan walking in. His eyes looked at Elena, then he looked at Ellie.

"What the hell are you doing, Ellie?" He asked.

"We needed her to know about the coffins." Ellie said.

"And I thought we agreed to keep her out of it." He said.

"What are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asked.

"Don't tempt me, Elena." He tells her.

"We think Bonnie knows someone who can open the coffin. And we need Elena's help finding her." Ellie tells him.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realised..." Bonnie said, showing them a picture.

Ellie took the small picture and looked at it.

"Oh, my God. Bonnie." Said Ellie.

Stefan took the small photo from Ellie and looked at it.