reunion

Tw this capter contains alcohol abuse, cutting , metion of rape, and abuse.

"MOM!!" I yelled at 10:30 in the morning.
" MOM i need to go buy grocery is there anything you want"
Once again no reply.
"MOM?!" I start walking around the house trying to find her.

"Damn is she still not awake" I think to myself

" is she not home?" i quietly wisper as I walk up to her room.

" MOM?!"

I look in bed seeing a naked man laying next to her as they both reak of alchol.
" Ew for the love of God, not again" I said as I trew a blanket on the strangely formalior naked man.

"Mom wake up I need to go" , I started shaking her around, after a while of yelling and pushing around i her a sound

" ugh can you quit down, your giving me a headache" my mom said annoyed.
" come on wake up , take a shower I made breakfast downstairs" I said in a softer voice.

My mom slowly starts waking up as she looks around the room and sees a man next to her, still motionless. " ow God who is that" she yelled out.
" how am I supposed to know , hes laying in your bed isnt he" I called out while rolling my eyes

" wait is that Derek!!" , my mom said as she quickly stepped away from the bed. I saw the fear in her eyes, its the same way she would look at me when my dad got aggressive again after a long night drinking.

" mom, is that....?!" I ask slowly stepping outside the room in fear.

" I think so sweetie..."
My mom said reaching for the phone to call the police. 
" HOW CAN YOU CALL ME SWEETIE?! YOU BROUGHT DAD INTO THE HOUSE, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME!!!" I yell while tears stream down my face.

My mom calls the police while almost falling down the stairs, when all of a sudden I hear someone scraping their voice.
I turn around as I feel a touch on my shoulder.

" hello my darling a long time no see" my dad said as I quickly punch him in the face.

" that's not how you greet your father"   he called our while raising his voice.

" you are not my father, you don't deserve to be called a father, Derek!!!"
" now now , it looks like someone needs to be learned some respect " before I could react I feel myself thrown on the floor and being kicked in the stomach, as the grasping pain grows through out my body I start to get flashbacks.

Flashbacks of the time where I was 4, dad came home drunk again and came up to my room, he started taking his pants of and did the unthinkable to his own child.

As the flashbacks end, I returned back to the present. My face is bleeding al over as my dad continued kicking me for the next 5 minutes. When I try to open my eyes I see my mom staind far away hiding in a corner as she watched her daughter getting beating up to death.

I scream out in pain.
" mom , mom help me don't let him do this to me"  she does nothing its like she's frozen, I will never forgive her for that.

" you like it don't ya" my dad said looking down to me

" looks like you've been hurting yourself, you little pathetic rat. So you like being cut , huh. Well I can give you want you want"
he speaks out as the smirk on his face grew.

He takes out a pocket knife as he kneels down to me, I'm tried to pull away but he already has a grip on my arm. He started cutting vertical lines going almost bone deep. The lines cross al my heald wounds . I started screaming and kicking around as I heard a big bang down stairs.