paralysed

Y/n's pov:

Idk what time it is. I all I know is that I don't feel anything anymore. I cut but it doesn't hurt. I just lay in bed. My clothes have blood stanes, I don't even care to hide my razors or cuts anymore. I just lay there, surrounded by alchol bottles. I drink and drink to feel something but it doesn't do anything.

I'm both fysicaly and mentally Numb. In the beginning magonagall came to check up on me.  Now... she still comes to visit but its like I don't even hear what she is saying. My room stinks off alchol and just dirt and sweat but I guess I got used to it.

Snape's pov:
" severus I think its time, its been a week. You need to go talk to them" magonagall said as she rushed into my quarters. Every since I used legilimency on them I have been pretty down myself, it felt like I lost them. " you said I should give them space" I replied
" I know but sev, they are still in bed. I thought they needed time but it's like they are completely Numb to the outside world. You need to help them. They won't listen to me" Minnie said worried
" what made you think they will listen to me"
" I belief your bond is stronger than that. I think there is only 1 way to make them listen severus."
" no absolutely not, I will not do what you are implying. I will not enter her mind again. Its what got her here in the first place" I say in a panick
" it's the only way they will listen sev".

" well alright then I'll give it a shot" I said doubtful.

I walk up to there room. I didnt even open the door when I smelled a big amount of alchol, I opend the door and as I walked in I almost fell over empty bottles. I look at the bed and see y/n lying there with her back faced to me.  The room is very dark , I don't think y/n has seen any light for days. They are wearing the same clothes as last week, it seems they have blood staines on them. I look around and see razors next to her bed. But also in her hand, her grib is so tight that the blade is almost pushing through their skin.

She lays there all rolled up in a ball. I walked up to them and sat myself down next to them on the bed. I lay my hand on there leg, they didn't flinch like usual. I looked at their facial expression. All she did was close her eyes. It's like they didn't even Care anymore. I tried to talk to them but just like magonagall said, it's like they can't even hear me.

I close my eyes as I enter their mind.
Normally when you enter someone's mind you can hear or see there thoughts and memories. But this time it was diffrent...their mind looked like a endless black space, the floor had a small water layer. My feet where almost fully under the water. The space look so empty. I walked forward as I see a cage in a distance. Y/n was trapped inside. She was sitting on the ground holding her legs as they stared in the distance.

I came running up to the cage.  It looked like it was ment as a metaphore. Like their mind was showing me how y/n trapped themselves inside. I walked up to the cage.
" se-severus" I hear her say. They looked scared , but also angry and scared. It's like they where trapped with all their emotions to lock them away from the outside world.

As I bend myself down and sat myself infront of y/n I see another cage in the distance. It contained a little kid. They looked exactly like y/n scared angry and sad. Y/n looked around to see the same thing I was looking at " yk you didn't only Hurt me, but also her" y/n said to me. I was confused by what they said. But before I could ask for an explanation, they already started explaining. " when you entered my mind. You saw some one my memories, but also a memorie of when I was 4...her memorie. You entered our mind without consent. You remember her of dad, who also took away that right from her. The right to say no."

I looked shocked at what y/n said. I knew what i did was bad but I didn't relies it would be like this. I could see y/n didn't want me in their mind , but it looked like they where to tired to fight and push me out.
" y/n I'm sorry, I was worried about you. In a way I never cared about someone before. I found out you where still hiding things, like the fact that you weren't eating again. And now I see that you found razors again" I said as I look at their clothes. Y/n looks exactly the same as I saw them in their room. The only difference is, is that the person out there is just a shell. The y/n in here has all their emotions. " I wanted to know what was going on in your head, I wanted to know what you weren't telling me" i continued
" I'm so sorry I hurt you, but pls tell me what has been going on with you"