out of control

A month passed. I'm still cutting but I've been healing them. I already have so many scars so my dad won't notice a few more.
Cutting just gives me control.
Fred and I decided to get back together. I'm still scared every single day. But I'm not alone in my fear.

I already made it up to all the teachers. And I've been following the rules.
Lunch passed and I had charms class with professor Flitwick.

I was just following my lesson when I heard students behind me talk.
" ever since professor mcgonagall became headmistress hogwarts been different. Its just bad." One of the slytherins says

I made a fist with my left hand out of anger.
Draco noticed and tried to distract me.
"Y/n could you help me with this one?" My focus shifted and I tried to explain how to do the spell.

"Not as bad as Dumbledore was headmaster" my attention shifted again.
"Right?! He was jusy getting old. He was such a prick and he hated us slytherins. Honestly i'm happy he's dead"

I could no longer contain my anger.
I was bitting on my teeth. My eyes and hands were glowing. I was trying to hold it on. But all I wanted to do was kill that dickhead.
"Miss snape?" Professor Flitwick broke off the scenarios on my head on what I would do to them.

I look down and my hands and noticed the green glow from my powers.
"Can I leave pls?"
He nodded and I ran out, draco following me.
I ran out to the courtyard.
"Calm down y/n" I said outloud to myself. But I couldn't I was just so angry.
"Get my dad" I scream at draco.

The anger was only getting worse.
Its as if all the anger I every felt was adding up.
The green practical exploded and coverd my entire body.
Pulling my head with panick.
I saw my dad and draco rushing back to me.
"Don't come close! I-I. I don't want to Hurt you"
I was out of control.
"Y/n try to calm down your powers are fed by your emotions"

"That's easy for you to say!"
The glow around my body was almost like a flame. Getting more hight and then settling down a bit. But the flame doesn't go out. Everytime I spoke. The flame gained hight.

My dad wanted to step closer but I stopped him
"Can't you just throw water at me?!" I asked.
"What made you upset?" My dad asked.
Draco already answered.
"I have an idea, come with me " my dad said directing draco and himself inside
"What I'm not going inside?!"
Draco run out idk where he went.
"You won't hurt anyone y/n. Trust yourself"
"I can't trust myself when I litterly do not have control over my powers now"
My rage wasn't even as High anymore.
Draco ran back outside with a huddie and a blanket.
He threw it at me.
"Take this. Its your favourite blanket so it might give comfort. And that way you can hide a bit."

I put the hoodie on. Putting my hands in the wholes and putting the cap on.
I then wrapped the blanket around me.

You could see the green glow underneath my hood and my eyes were still very much visible.
"Okay but keep your distance"
My dad led the way. Everyone was still in class so I wasn't bumping into anyone. I was ashamed and scared.
Being inside made it worse.

My dad took us to the headmistress office.
"Y/n my dear what's going on" minerva asked from a distance.
"I can't control it" I respond. She clearly saw the fear in my eyes. Even behind the green glow.

"She needs to talk to him" my dad said. I was confused.
Minerva moved out the way revealing a painting behind her desk.
"Is that?" Draco asked.
"Albus Dumbledore" minerva responded.

He was in the painting asleep in a chair.
"Albus, y/n needs you"
Severus said to wake him up.

I lifted up my head looking him in the eyes. I was crying. I was feeling so much at once.
Scared, angry, sad, guilt...

"Take of the hoodie y/n. Its okay"
I slowly took it off.
My dad, minerva and draco stood in the back.
"I can't believe I'm hearing your voice" I cried out.

"Severus take the book, it might show something that can help"
Dumbledore ment to book about the most powerful witches. My dad has been keeping it here so nobody can access it and get cursed .
"What is happening?" My voice is trembling as the flame that is my powers. Rise up and down.

"Your powers are fed by emotion. And you've been feeling alot of those lately. They might be evolving or growing. Which explains why you no longer feel control" Dumbledore said.

Control...i want to cut.
The flame got lighter.
"What did you just think about? It helped" my dad said walking on with the book.
I just stand still.
"Y/n what ever helps...helps" draco said.
I sigh and look at my dad as tears keep falling down my face.
"I thought about sh. It gives me control...and that's what I need right now" I responded.

"Nope next" my dad responded.
He opend up to book to see of there was anything. We saw something about powers evolving but no extra info.

"What makes you calm or gives you control" draco asked.
"Good good" Albus said.
"Eemm...when my dad made me tea. When he hugs me....eemm. the forest....animals. but non of that will work. I will end up hurting someone. The only thing that helps is-"
"No!" My dad just screamed at me.

I flinched making the flame go higher.
"Us the rubber band" draco spoke again.
I take a rubber band of the desk and flick my wrist with it. My powers tile down but not enough.
My dad comes closer.
"Dad stop! I don't want to Hurt anyone"

But he doesn't listen... he runs towards me and hugs me.
The green particals flowed around the both of us.
We both scream out in fear and pain.
I started to feel lighter. Its working.
I feel everything lift when I start to feel too light.....everything goes dark.

Author: sorry if it wasn't so great. I was really tired writing this. I'm in my last year of high-school and I have an art final. Which makes me so exhausted and honestly burned out. So I have less and less ideas , and more and more stress as the deadline comes closer. I also have a a school trip to Paris next week for the whole week so idk if I will get the chance to write or publish much.
Anyway take care of yourselfs kiddos I will to and maybe I can write some extra chapters this weekend so I can upload some On the trip.

Love ya and see you in the next chapter