the incident

"I--can't...breath" I say in a panick
Snape came running to me and kneeled down.
" it's oke your oke, just repeat what I do oke? Breath in...hold...and out. Oke? Let's do it again. Breath in...hold...and out"

We did that a few more time after that , until I finally cath my Breath.
I slowly staind up turning to the faucet, once again splashing water in my face too cool me down. I place both my hands in the washing table as I look down.

Snape gently placed his hand on my shoulder not wanting to scare me put I quickly pull away.
" what happend, miss y/n. Are you alright " he asked worried taking a step back to give me space

" ye I'm fine, it was just a nightmare "
I say not wanting to be a bother
" it didn't look like just a nightmare, you are in shock. Walk with me ill take you to my private Chambers so you can calm down"

He walked me back down to the dungeons , into his Chambers.

The Chambers where bigger then I expected. He had a small kitchen , the room smelled like coffee and old books. The living had a beautiful fire place with a big comfy couch, with next to it a rocking chair. The walls where all filled with cabinets and shelves. There where so many books, most of then where potion related. They where alfabeticly orderd. Everything was so clean. He had a bunch of news papers on the coffee table.

Behind the living room where is sleeping Chambers. The room looked quit somber. He bad big bed and brown curtains. His closet was filled with robes and suits everything was black. Everything had such a homly feeling.
Next to the bedroom was also a private bathroom.

I kept walking around and admire the room when Snape spoke to me.
" get yourself seated I will make us some tea"
I walk back to the living room a place myself on the couch. Snape came back with the muggs filled with jasmine tea, the wonderful smell.

" here take this, it will make you feel better" snape said while handing me a mug.
" thank you, you have a wonderful living space its so homely " I say in a kind tone

" that is nice miss y/n but we really need talk about what happend there" snape stated
" right " I say looking down
Snape walked up to me as he seated himself next to me in his chair.

" what happend y/n. Tell me about your nightmare I want to be able to help you. What was it about?" Snape said with a sad and concerned face.

I take a sip of my hot tea as prepare to speak.
" it was about him...they where flashbacks, memories of everything he did to me. I..I...I felt every touch, every punch. I felt...everything" I say I start to cry again.

" who are you talking about y/n" snape said.

" I cant, I need to I'm-im sorry professor. I need to leave" I speak up in a panick As I run out his Chambers running back to my own room.

I started to write in my diary about what happend today, I took some sleeping pills after that and went to sleep hoping i wouldn't have a nightmare again.

The next morning I went to class with luna.
D.a.da started with lupin
" hello class today we will be doing something different, we will be learning about boggarts"
" all you need to know is 1 spells, it's called ridiculous"
He went on teaching the class how to use the spell.
" the box will be revieling something you are scared of, when it appears try to think of something funny and say ridiculous "

A few student went before me. Ron gave the spider some Rollerblades it was quit hilarious.

Eventually it was my turn, I take a step forward and take out my wand.
I see the bogart trying to form, its becoming a figure.

It turns into....my dad.

He is standing there with a broken bottle in hand, the smell of alchol fills the room. His clothes are ripped and has blood on his shirt. He looked exactly the same as he didn't when he attacked me. His clothes, the blood its mine?
" dad?" I said scared
" ah y/n, you dumb little bitch. You want another round huh!! Well get to it then. I'm going to beat the shit out of you, you pig" he said treating with pshyco look