the bully

Snapes pov:

It's already 11 am, I have been awake since 5. I couldn't sleep, all I could think about is how much pain y/n is going through. And I feel this constant need to protect them from it. It's like my happiness depends on them. Whenever they where gone for that whole week, I felt darkness. And pain of what I had put them through.

I went to make breakfast, just a simple sandwich with a side of eggs. Me and minerva decide y/n will only attend a few classes for now. She will attend potions and transfiguration since both me and minerva know what is going on with them, and can help then whenever they are experiencing difficulties. I will teach y/n other lessons in my free time. She can decide herself whether she wants to attend some other classes aswell.

Dumbledore thinks its a good idea that y/n stays with me for awhile. Since we have made a special bond. And since I love having them as company.

I went to check of y/n was awake, when I saw they were staring at the ceiling with tears in their eyes.
"Y/n is everything oke my dear?"
A small smile grew on their face when she heard my voice. I love to see them smile.
" it's just idk...I haven't heard from my mom inawhile. And I know I'm not the one who needs to look after her its just that I'm worried. What if she git dronk again and fell in a kanal or something" her voice was shaking, she was really concerned.
I walked up to them, sat myself down on the bed and put y/n head on my chest as i started to hug her. " I'm sure she'll be alright " I said as I stroked my fingers through her hair.
" I can ask Dumbledore if he'll try to find out how she's doing. Would that help?" I ask

" I would like that very much, thank you severus" she said as she still held me tight.

After that I walked to Dumbledore's office while I gave y/n space the get dressed.

I knocked on the door " come in"
" aa severus my good friend, what can I do for you"
" it's about y/n, they are concerned about their mother. I wonderd if you could find out how she is doing?" I asked calmly
" ofc, I'll contact the ministry. I'll let you know"

Y/n's pov:

I feel alot better then the past week. I finally slept normal, and I'm happy me and severus are on the right pad again. I haven't forgiven him yet, but I really want to. While severus went to the headmaster I got ready. I walked to my own room to get some more clothes and hygiene products. When I walked out of severus his Chambers I bummed in to felicia or whatever her name is. " what where you doing in professor snape's room?! " she said
" I was just asking a question yeesh is it a crime? "
" I know what your doing, snape loves me and your jealous. Your taking him away from me aren't you, you little slut." She remarked
" taking him away from you?! Ha don't make me laugh. He hates you more then anyone. Plus your gross he's 60 or something and your like what 12?!" I said I knew she was 16 just like me but with that childish behaviour she could have been 12.
"Ugh your just jealous bc he loves me. And I'm the only worthy slytherin here-" she just kept babbling, I got annoyed by her High pitched voice. When all of a sudden my fist hit her ugly as face. She fell to the ground, and her nose was bleeding. She ran away crying like a baby.

I just kept walking to my room, when I got there I saw the my box of razors was still there. I stared at it for a second and then went on with what I really was their for. When I left I decided to take the box with me.

I walked back into snapes quarters. He was pacing around.
"Y/n where were you, you didn't leave a note" he said worried.
" ow right I'm sorry, I just went to my room to get some clothes and stuff "

"What is in that box?" He asked
" eem its my box of razors and medical stuff like bandages. I thought you should have it, and hide it. If I know where it is it might just be too tempting " I say as I hand him the box.
"Ow oke, I was worried I saw blood in the hallway I thought something happend" he said as he started calming down.
"Well something did happen, just not to me..." I say with a small smirk but still a bit apologetic tone.
" I kinda punched that felicia kid in the face" I said as if it was nothing.
" wait you mean that girl who thinks she is the only worthy slytherin? I don't know if I even want to know but..why?" He asked
" yes her...she just annoyed me. She was talking about how great she was and that I was taking you away from her or something-" I responded but severus cut me off.
" wait what!!!!!" He said" ye so basically she's in love with you and she thinks you lover her aswell. After that she just insulted me so I took action "
" you should have been there, she started crying like a fucking baby " I say as I start to laugh. Severus joined me " hahaha she-she thinks I love her...she is the most stupid imbecile I ever met" we kept laughing for another minute. After that a short silence fell. "You do know I need to inform dumbledoor on this" he said
" yea I know" I replied as a let out a big sigh.

" Hey you want to do something?" I ask to change the subject.