doing it together

After hugging everyone I went down to my dad's Chambers.

"So are we really going to do this together?" I ask walking in.
"You have me no matter what. Now sit down and roll up your sleeves" I sot down and smell the jasmine tea my dad made me.
I take a few sips before rolling up my sleeves. Especially my left arm was butched. The arm with the mark.

"The mark didn't budge" I say as I look away but still feel my dad's eyes on me. It's like I could feel his emotions.
Worried, sad, inshock, but also unconditional love.
"They aren't infected that's good" he takes out his wand to heal the last few open cuts.
"I've been healing them with my powers. So I would have more room" the last part I wisperd.

I roll down the sleeves of my left arm again and stretch out my right arm.
It had less cuts but also less taken care off.
I take another big sip of the tea and continued to look away.
"These don't look as clean"
He takes out a bottle of some sort of liquid and pored it over my arm.
I wince and pull my head back, the liquid burned.
"I'm sorry sweetheart"
He then takes out his wand and heals them aswell.
"Do you have more?" He asked.
"A few on my stomach and thighs but I healed them myself"

He looked in my eyes to check if I was truthfully and then relax himself a bit more. I pull down my other sleeve and pull my legs up to the chair as I drink my tea.
"You are going to have to give me what ever you use to harm yourself with"
I make my original potions knife appear on the table using my magic. Keeping the duplicated one in my bags.

I continued siping the tea until it was empty. "Can I have more?" My dad nodded and made some more.
"I'm also going to make some rules"
My dad said.
"Great I'm getting a babysit" I say sarcastically.
My dad turned around and looked at me.
"Right sorry. The attitude"
He puts down my second cup of tea.
"No more sneaking out"
I sighed.
"If you need to go outside for whatever reason. You come to me first and we will go together"

He takes a breath before he continues.
"You always come to me. When you have urges, or when there is anything. You come to me or minerva. Promise me that"

I look my dad in the eyes.
"I promise"
Me and my dad talked alot. When we realised it was time for lunch.

I go sit at the gryfindoor table again.
"Have I missed anything?"
I ask them.
"We have been trying to find out more about Horcruxes. Dumbledore destroyed the ring so we have what 5 left?" Hermione said.
"What what did he destroy the ring?"
"The sword of gryfindoor" Ron answered.

We just had lunch since we knew basically nothing els about Horcruxes.

After lunch I went to minerva to ask about my consequences.
"You aren't allowed outside without a professor. And you will make it up to the teachers whome minds you manipulated. Besides that take care of yourself y/n"

I decided to try and do that. Try to make it up to them.

I went to hagrid to ask if I can so something for him.
"Ow y/n it's good to see you again"
I gave him a hug.
"I wanted to see if I could do anything to make it up to you? Yk about the mind manipulation"

"I have a class to teach in a few seconds maybe you can help out?"

The class came out and hagrid started teaching.
My little niffler buddy joined aswell.
"What's that?" One of the students asked.

"This is a niffler"
"Perfect timing I have something set up. I'll be right back"

The niffler crawls around me.
"Okay does anybody know anything about nifflers?" I ask to break the silence.

"They are tiny" one of the students responded.
"We can see that" I say in a monotone voice
" Wow she sounds like professor snape"

"Nifflers are kind creatures. They usually live in mines. Anyone knows why?"  No responds again.
"Nobody reads around here?" I say disappointed. I get why my dad is disappointed alot.

"They love shiny things" I respond as hagrid walked back. He had a lot more nifflers with him.

He had hidden coins around the area.
Students could choose a niffler and who ever choose the niffler who picked up the most things would get a prize.

It was a fun lesson and the day passed by. It was almost time for bed but.
I went to get my dad.
" I wanne go outside, will you come with?"
My dad nodded and we walked outside.
"We won't stay long tho, it's almost curfew"

We sat down on the grass field.
"How was the first day back"
I drop my head against him.
"I helped out hagrid with a class to make it up to him. So now I still have to make it up to you, lupin and minerva"
"You don't have to make it up to me y/n. You made a mistake. And i forgive you" I smile at him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Are you and fred getting back together?" I hold on to my necklace the one he gave me. I haven't took it off.

"I'm not sure. I love him I do. But I hurt him. And I'm still scared."
"Say that to him...I'm sure you 2 can decide on what to do together"