quality time

Severus decided to go back to hogwarts for a moment. I felt emotionally exhausted but the beautiful flight to school grounds made me feel a bit better. Once back in our Chamber severus instantly made tea as I layed down on the couch. 
" weren't we supposed to buy furniture?" I ask him.
Severus sat down next to me with two hot cups of tea, and for me with 2 sugars in it( i like it sweet).
" I did plan to do that yes, but I wanted to make sure you're oke. This days must not have been easy, and i dont want to overwhelm you. Moving in a new house and starting a new chapter is a big change" severus said kindly.
"Maybe your right. Well thanks for caring for me" I responded as I gave severus a small hug.
"You really are the best dad I could wish for" I look up to severus as I see him showing vulnerability. Its not really his strong suit but he has done it before with me.
" shut up before you make me cry" severus said as we both let out a small laugh.
" we really have to get furniture though, if the plan still is for me to move in for Christmas break"
As I take a minute I got an idea.
" severus, why don't you just pick out my stuff "

"Well I don't know what exactly you like, its your room so..." I cut him off before he could finish.
" that's an easy fix! Muggles have magazines for those stuff. It's like a news paper but with pictures of trending things in. Like people, clothes and furniture"

*After finding the right magazines you show him your style/ esthetic you want for your bedroom. And apparently you have your own private bathroom.  *

" ooo maybe we should get some build in bookshelves or something, especially now that I have to read up on my magic abilities. I still have a 100 books to read about wandless magic"
I say as I start looking for pictures of bookshelves.
Severus placed his hand on the magazines so I would stop looking through, as he said.
" darling my house is basically made of bookshelves."
I let out a laugh, it does seem fitting for severus heheh.

After looking over everything and making a list, severus decided to go buy everything so i can decorate my room as fast as possible. I will finnaly have a house that feels like home.

While severus was gone I thought I would go visit my long lost boyfriend hehehe.

As i walk in too the living room of the gryfindoor common room I see only hermoine is there.
"Hey y/n your back" she said enthusiastic.
"Ye, I dont have anything to do the rest of the day so i thought why not hang out with my bestfriends in world, and my amazing boyfriend who's nowhere to be found" i said i gave hermoine a welcoming hug.

" ow they're out selling their candy. You seem really happy, it must have gone well then?" She asked while smiling.
" it was difficult but ye im happy, i think i needed it. I also found a note she wrote before she died. She really wanted to try hermoine. She wanted a better life for me for both of us. So i wanne make that come true. Maybe part of her can live a better life through me"
I gave a soft smile in hermoine's direction. " thats really kind, but y/n also remember that if at any point your life gets you down again. It doesnt mean your failing her, life is like a bumpy horse ride"
"Ill remember that"

All of asudden i felt hands on my eyes and heard someone say "guess who".
I immediately formed a sarcastic response.  " for merlins sake who could you be" i let out a laugh as the hands moved away from my eyes. I lifted up my head and i immediately got a kiss on my lips. " nice to see you again fred" i heard hermoine say. Follwed by ron saying " get a room" . Fred slowly moved away from my lips and jupmed over the couch landing next to me.

Harry and george came walking in aswell. For the rest of the day we just talked and tried out some of fred and georges new prank candy. They all had a weird affect. Ron roared like a lion. George made some monkey sounds and steam came out of Harry's ears. It was so much fun, one of the candy's made me speak French!
We just laughed and had a good day.

Author: Hey guys I know I haven't been publishing alot. School is alot and I have exams In 2 days. So sorry if you where waiting for a chapter. I do wanne thank you guys. My book has more than 1k reads, I really try to work on the stories whenever I can and feel like it. I also know it has alot of spelling mistakes , I plan to someday correct those. Maybe when the story is finished idk yet. But thanks again