summer vacation

It kinda felt good going back home. Yk having a safe place to go.
But it also made me worry for Harry. He was going back to his aunt and uncle. He's going to stay with the weaslys as much as he can but he didn't want to over stay his visit.

I didn't have many plans for this vacation.
I mean I'm going to Spain with the weaslys Harry and hermoine in a couple of weeks. And well in August I'm turning 17 but that's all.

~

We all Arrive in Spain. Molly gives us keys to our rooms.
I'm with fred. Hermoine with Ron. George with percy and Harry with ginny.

"Did you see how happy ginny was when your mom said she was sharing  a room with Harry " I say the fred when we walked into our rooms.

The room was very big, it had a beautiful batroom. A desk a tv, and 1 King-sized bed?

Fred and I have been together for a few months but we have never slept in the same bed before.

"Ginny has had a crush on Harry since Ron first met him" fred commented on my remark from earlier

"Are you oke with sharing a bed? I can take the couch?" Fred commented as he noticed I kept staring at it

"What no ofc. It means we can snuggle " he smiled at my comment and so did I.

I was just scared that I was going to wake him, if I ever get a nightmare again.

I don't have them every night but I wake up pretty upset when I get them. Everytime, I dream about me being the emerald witch and it frightens me.
I don't want to either save or destroy the world. I just want to be me.

"Let's unpack and then go explore the area" fred suggested. So we do so.

We unpacked and went downstairs tot the lobby waiting for the rest to arrive.
Everyone came down, aswell as molly and Arthur.

"Oke dears have fun. We meet back here in 2 hours" molly said.

Percy didn't want to come with us for some reason and went his own way.

We went down to some markets. They had really cheap handmade stuff. It was so beautiful.

I was a little slow then the rest bc I wanted to buy something for fred. I rush up behind my and say
"I got something for you" with a little grim on my face.

I hand it over to him. It was a little leather bracelet.
He took something out of his bag too, it was a little hat 🧢.
He put in on my head and pushed it down so I couldn't see. We both giggled.

(I'm gonna skip over some stuff)

Time went bye faster than we thought and our week in Spain was already over.

Another time skip

Today was my birthday, I take out my diary and start writing again.
I haven't written poems in awhile. But I think its best to start again now that I'm feeling constant fear of my future.

I didn't think severus would remember my birthday since my mom never did.

But when I walked downstairs, the kitchen table was filled with little pastries and orange juice.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" severus walked up to me and kissed my forehead. He pulled out the chair underneath the table. I sat down and he pushed the chair forward a little.

"Dad you didn't have to do all this, you spoil me to much"
I take out a chocolate croissant and put it on my plate.

"You deserve to be spoiled, especially now that things aren't so easy "
I give him a sympathetic smile.
And we both start eating. 

The pastries were delicious.
After breakfast my dad gave me some books as presents
Later in the day my owl peggy arrived with multiple letters.

They were al birthday wishes.

From my friends and minerva.
In her letter she said she was coming over later today.

So I dressed myself up a little and told my dad that she was joining us for dinner.

Since I was home and minerva already knew everything I didn't have to wear long sleeves. But I was still a little uncomfortable so i put on a jacket before she arrived.

When I heared a nock om the front door I immediately rush to open it and give minerva a hug.

"Ooo. Its good to see you too dear"
She said while laughing and returning the hug.

I backed away a little so I could let her in.

We had a nice dinner and she also gave me some books as presents.

Author: this is a fast chapter so I can start with the more interesting chapters sooner. I don't have everything planned yet.
I kinda have idea for how the book ends but that's so fucking far away lmao.
This book might have like 500 chapters or something 😅
Anyway I hope this chapter wasn't too boring.