Hi dad

Y/n's pov:

It's been 3 weeks. (Its mid October) My dad has been looking for me but I cant face him. I don't want to see the disappointment.

I stayed at my house for about a week. Then I moved around alot. Idk where I've been actually. But now I'm in sirius's house. Used for the order meetings.

I've had to steal food, since I don't have any money on me.
I've also made a friendship with the insects living in the little corners of the house.

I was upstairs in on of the bedrooms when I heared noises in the kitchen.
"Looks like she's been here aswell"
I heard my dad's voice.

"Don't worry severus we will find her"  I heard lupin aswell.

I walk down the stairs to listen in on them.

"I'm just so worried. She can be anywhere with anyone. She's already been through so much I can't stand the idea of someone hurting her"
My dad said.

"She's a strong powerfull witch she can defend herself now" lupin said to try and reassure him.
I never heard my dad open up to anyone els then minerva. Especially not to the man who used to bully him.

"Being such a strong And powerful witch. Is one if the reasons why she ran away. She's scared all the time that voldemort might ask her to Hurt someone. And she things she can handle all her troubles by herself"
I thought I could handel them.
But I can't. My dad already dealt with sh himself, and he already helped me last year. I don't want him to have to see my like that again.

"I can't believe she feels like a burden. She's my beautiful and amazing daughter. My bestfriend. The one I would sell my soul for. She's not a burden... I just wish i could tell her that" I could hear my dad's voice break. I was crying too.
I wanted to run down and hug him.
But I couldn't.

"You will tell her that when we find her. I just hope she wants to listen "
Lupin said

I wanted to run downstairs so bad. I longed for my dad's warm imbrace. I long for his love.
But I also wanted to flee.

I turn invisible as they walk by the staircase back to the front door.

I stood right next to my dad. I could almost feel his touch. But he walked out the door.
And I glide down as I turn visible.
I break down in tears. I wanted to run after him. But it was to late.

"Why do I keep making shit choices" I say outloud as I buried my head in my hands.

Another day passed and my dark mark was hurting.

"Shit I'm being summond" I get scared and start a light panick.

What if he ask me to kill someone again? What if he's mad that my dad killed voldemort instead of me? Ooo my dad....he's going to be there.

I packed up my stuff and teleported to the Malfoy Manor.

I see my dad.
"Hi dad" I mouth awkwardly.
There was no time to hug, everyone got seated.
My dad infront of me and to my side the dark Lord like usual.

"Bellatrix told me you killed Dumbledore severus. Couldn't let your daughter to take the fame?" Voldemort said to my dad.

His eyes were on me the whole time.
"Sorry my lord" he says in his monotone voice.

"Don't worry my child protégé you will get your turn" voldemort said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I flinch a little and then hide it with a remark.

"Get your dirty ass hands off of me" I say as my eyes glow green. I didnt mean to threaten with my powers. They are just heightened by my emotions.
He retrieves his hand as the whole table goes 'oooo'. Nobody dared to talk to him that way.

The Lord gave my dad a side eye.
When my dad's eyes were begging.

Voldemort takes out his wand as I still stare at him with my glowing eyes.
"Normally I would use the cruciatus cruse but why don't I give you a warning first. I love it when they're feisty, just don't do it to me!" He puts his wand away and my eyes return to normal.

Voldemort asked me and draco how the situation is at hogwarts.

"Professor mcgonagall is the new headmaster but snape helps out aswell" draco said.
Voldemort looked proud at my dad.

"The whole school is grieving. Everyone's grades are slipping but i have been helping out basically everywhere so they think I'm right with them" I added on.

"Your getting the hang of this. Are Potter and his friends up to anything?" Voldemort asked.
"I don't think so my lord" I really didn't know.

The rest of the meeting was basically welcoming new recruits. He's still building his army.

The meeting was over I waited till everyone was gone. And I run-up to my dad imbracing him in a hug and teleporting us to sirius's house.

We arrived but neither of us let go. Both of us were crying.

"I missed you" my dad sat in-between his cries.
"I am so sorry " I responded. We still haven't let go of eachother.

He looked up and noticed we were no longer in the malfoy manner.
"How long have you been here?"
"A week I think, I'm not sure time moves differently when you miss someone" we walked over to the staircase and sat down. He still had his arms around me as I leaned in his chest.

"So you heard me and remus yesterday " I nodded and continued to sob.
"I wanted to run down and hug you but I was scared to see your disappointment in me"
He lifted up my chin and wiped away my tears.
"Ow my darling...look at me. Do I look disappointed?" I shook my head.
"I'm just worried about you. But you can never disappoint me"

This made me cry even more. I longed for his comfort so bad. I crawl up in a ball and stay next to him.

"I'm sorry I keep worrying you. I'm just so scared all the time. And angry?" He brushed my hair. It always made me feel sager when he did that.
"Being worried is a parents job y/n. And being scared is normal in these situations. And the angry that might be a puberty thing " he said with a little laugh making me shuckle aswell.
"I'm not sure how to do this" I say as my dad gives me a tissue and I blow my nose.

"We do it together "
Me and my dad. Together....