intervention

Next morning I went to eat breakfast. When I was finished minerva asked to come with her.

"Is everything alright headmaster?" I asked. It was still weird. Idk if I should call her professor or headmistress
"Yes ofc my dear I just need help moving some stuff in the teachers lounge. Your powers are of use"
I had never been in the teachers lounge before.
I walk in and see my dad, lupin, hagrid, and the mcgonagall joining next to them.
"Soo what do I need to move?" I ask confused.

My dad walked up to me and took my hand.
"Eemm dad...I love you but why are you randomly holding my hand" I try to get it lose but he holds on tight.

"I'm sorry y/n I lied. I dont need your help moving stuff.  We just want to talk to you" minerva said.

"And I dont want you to teleport so I'm holding your hand. So of you try you will take me with you" my dad said.
"Great I'm being held hostage. Not that I'm surprised that was ever going to happen just thought it would be the dark Lord." I say rolling my eyes.

"We all noticed your behaviour and we want to help you" Lupin said.

"Soo this is an intervention? Wow okay. How many times do I have to say that I don't need help"

I teleported out to my dorm. Nobody was there bc most students were having breakfast or preparing for the first class.
"I'm still here" my dad said holding my hand
"Ugh. You thought I would feel loved by that? Did you ever think I might feel attacked? Frowned upon?" I try to get my hand loose but it won't budge.

"That is not our intention. Teleport us back and hear us out pls"

I teleported back and hagrid, lupin and minerva stand kn the exact way they did before. All with worry on their face like im a lost little lamb.

"You couldn't have done that when i was injured?" Lupin asked.
"Nope bc I hadn't travelled with someone before and I wasnt going to use my already injured teacher as test subject. Instead draco volunteerd"

I moved down to the couch taking ny dad with me.
"Can you let go of my hand it's sweaty. Just touching me is already enough"
He let go and placed his hand on my shoulder.
I cross my arms and the teachers move around me and sit down.

"You can't keep hurting yourself. Y/n your the greatest witch I know. Don't listen to the voice inside ya head. You don't deserve this" Hagrid said.

"Wait you all know? You told them?"
I say looking at my dad.
"I only told Minnie " I look at hagrid and lupin.

"When ya were with my little niffle buddy your sleeved rolled I saw the bandages who were red stained" hagrid said.

"I saw you dig your nails in your arm. And after I transformed I had my smell strength for just a second. You smelled like blood" lupin spoke.

Fuuuuuuckk

"So what? It's my life"
"But this isn't a way to live y/n" minerva spoke.

"I can decide that for myself. I'm surving isn't that want you want?" I stand up angry. My dad takes my hand again.

"I want you to live and be happy"
My dad said.
I turned to him and said
"Well I can't! Voldemort asked me to freaking kill someone and I almost did until you took over the task! I'm scared alll the time! I don't want to kill any of you! But there is no garentie I won't! I'm a death eater and the emerald witch who is destined to destroy or save the world! I don't want anyone to get hurt! It's all my fault I got myself into to this...I don't want to drag anyone down"
I break down in tears as I yelled at my dad. Everyone stands in shock

Hagrid didn't know that i had to kill Dumbledore but that my dad did it.

"It's not your fault my dear" minerva said as she moved closer. I wiped away my tear and said " I'm doing talking about this" my eyes turn green

"You can't run from this I'm right with you" my dad said as he squeezed my hand.

"I'm not running " I move my hand and manipulate all of their minds.
Making the worry go away. They now all believe I'm fine.

"Y/n dear what are you doing in the teachers lounge?" Minerva asked.

It worked...

"Ow you asked me to move something but I'll go now." I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek as I took back my hand.

"Love ya see you in class" I walked out. Everyone smiled at me.
They all believe I'm fine...

I go to the bathroom and cut.
Eventho the conversation never happend for them it did for me and it was heavy.

I cut and cut. And wrap it up.

I take out my timetable and I have potions first with my dad.
So I put on the fake smile.
I can act myself in other classes just not with hagrid, lupin,  minerva and my dad.

I follow my classes throughout the day as nothing happend.

Nice they believe I'm fine I can sneak out and lay in the field at hagrids hut again. 
Taking pancy and draco with me
"So how come we can sneak out again "  pancy asked.

"Ow I convinced my dad and some teachers I'm fine" I say looking at the sky.
"Wait did you use yours powers?" Draco asked.
"It's fine I have more control over them now I know how they work...well most of it then"
I commented.
Both draco and pancy look at me in shock.

"Who are you" pancy said jokingly making me laugh.
"Y/n you just manipulated your owm fathers mind. And your teachers"
Draco said more serious. I roll my eyes and we stay out for a while.

We get back to school and as we talk out through the halls ny dad stops us
"Where were you?! Your not allowed outside at this hour " my dad said furious.
I heard someone else walking but then it stopped.
My eyes glowed.
"We were in bed on time" I move my glowing hand infront of my dad and turn is invisible.

I just manipulated his mind again....