end of the school year

Some time past since sirius died.
Harry is devastated, as anyone would be.

Hermoine and Ron had updated me on what happend after I left sirius's mind. I was proud that Harry was able to over come voldemort.
But I felt bad form him that he lost his only good family member he had left.

And now we have to take the exams.
Hermoine and I tried to help Harry as much as we can with studying.
But both of us were worried he wasn't going to pass.

Every gatherd in the great hall, it was time for the exam. Before I got seated
I went up to Harry

"You got this oke"
I said trying to reassure him. He gave a small smile back.

Fred walked up to my and gave me a kiss on the forehead for goodluck.

"Everyone get seated " Dumbledore said through his wand so everyone could hear him.

I sat down and papers appeared in front of me.

Ooof that's alot.

We already done a part of the exam now it was just theory.

Like muggle studies. What charm does what. What's the difference between am animagus and a werewolf stuff like that.

I go through the exam pretty easy, some questions made me a little unsure tho.
I try to look over to Harry. I see his busy writing, he's doing it!

I turned back to my own page and filled in the last few questions.
Hermoine and I stand up and rhe same time.

This made me giggle a bit but I had to be quit.

We walked up to Dumbledore and gave our papers.
He made our score magicly appear.

Hermoine got 91%

I got....89%?

What? Last year I got 98. Why do I only have 89.
I felt quit disappointment in myself.
"Hey you did great " hermione said after we walked out of the room.

I didn't respond bc i didn't feel like I deserve the congrats.

We went down to the courtyard waiting for the rest to finish when I bumped into my dad.

"Y/n how did the exam go"
I look at hermoine suggesting that she can go on without me.
"I got a 89" I say disappointed
"That's great! But why do i feel like your not happy with it"
Severus asked me.

"Last year I had 98. I was top my year and now Im second. Hermoine got a better score than me " I was looking down while getting alot of intrusive thoughts

Second! Your worthless you need to do better!

I haven't had alof of those thoughts anymore. But since I got summend for the first time. The thoughts came back.

"O darling. Alot had happend this year, and you've tried to help harry alot with his marks. Your score is still impeccable, and I am very proud of you. Try to give yourself a break sometimes. And don't tell the other students I told you this but a score on a test or exam doesn't define your worth or how smart you are.
89 is still amazing and your still the smartest young little witch i know"

Severus always knows how to make me feel better.
"Now you celebrate today! Go out and have fun"

I hugged severus and ran to the courtyard. Fred and George were there as well.
"How did it go?" I ask the 2 of them.

"I got a 69" fred said laughing.
I laughed aswell I told him I was proud of him.

"How- I'm the smarter twin and I got 54" George said.

"You still passed George. And you shouldn't compare yourselfs. You are both 2 different individuals"
I told them, I saw hermoine looking at me and said
" in that case y/n you should still be proud"

I role my eyes a little and wait for ron, Harry, luna and ginny.

Harry and Ron arrived last

"And?!" I ask worried/ excited

"We passed" they said at the same time.
I'm so relieved that everyone passed. We all give eachother hugs and go to hogsmead.

"Anyone feeling up for a Butterbeer"
Ron asked. We all cheered and went to 3 broomsticks to get some.

The weather was nice. Way better then in the winter. The snow js beautiful and all but I like a little sun better.

I was getting kinds hot, if we would have been alone i would have taken my shirt of revealing a short sleeved shirt.
But we are in public and nobody can see the dark mark.

I whisperd to fred "I'm really hot"
"Yes you are" he responded in a laugh.
I softly punch his shoulder
And say " your such a little flirt"
I lean a little against him, and the rest of the group laughs at us.

"I'll see if I can order something a little refreshing"
Fred got up and went to the bar, after a few minutes he came back with an iced coffee.

Cofeeeeee

"Thank youuuu" i smile at him and laughs.
He knew I would like a coffee:)

The iced coffee definitely cooled me of a little but the combination butter beer and coffee was a little off.

We hung out until 5 pm. Then we decide to go back to hogwarts for the last meal, everyone leaves tomorrow morning.

"I cant believe we are going to be 6th years. And you to are going to be 7th years" I said to the twins.
Fred wrapped his arm around my neck as we walk back.

"This year was crazy" I added.
"Ye well every year is like this with Harry. This is just the first year you've been an actual part of it" hermione said.

"Honestly I can't even believe, I wasn't actually so close with you guys before this year. It was just Me and luna."
I walk over to luna and hug her from the side.

We finnaly arrived at hogwarts.
And the house cup was being revealed.
A few more points were being given.
For the incident with voldemort.

The golden 3o got some points and so did I for telling when my friends were in danger.

"And if I count correctly, that would make slytherin the winners if this year's house cup" everyone chanted.

I look over to draco and see how happy he is.

"Everyone calm down. There is one more thing. This year there was 1 students who earned to most points for their house....y/n snape"
Everyone started clapping for me. It felt kinda weird being in the spot light. But for once I didn't want to hid away from it.

My dad looked very proud of me.
Maybe he's right maybe I should give myself a break.

Everyone started to feast. And celebrated the end of the school year.

Author: just bc the school year is done. Doesn't mean the story is over :). I just don't know what to write yet