21

I walked down the building, making my way towards Eren on the street working on my car.

"Lemonade?", I smiled and rested my hand on my hip, "Thanks dear", he took the glass of water as we played house.

"What's the verdict?", I stood beside him as he viewed my engine, "Your power steering hose is broken, we gotta get a new one, I can replace it", he slicked his hair back.

I could see his muscles clearly through his loose tank top, drops of sweat dripping down his skin almost too slowly. Every muscle, every vein was clear to the naked eye. His dark brown hair stuck to the back of his sweaty neck. His breathing labored.

I couldn't get enough of it. The sight of him in front of my car, all sweaty standing there like a model. His eyes looking into mine, lust tinted over that beautiful shade of green.

Beads of sweat dripped down his muscular toned body. Down his chest until they were met with his waistband. His hair was messy, but I liked it like that. His hands dirty and black, his veins popped out on his hands. Shining like a broken star.

"So where do we find one?", I stood next to him, staring at the engine of the car, "Amazon prime", he joked, I laughed. "I'm driving", I started to walk away and heard him grab his keys.

"As you wish", he tossed them and I caught them in my right hand.

"I need a 7.5 power steering hose", Eren asked the man at the front, "Aisle 7", he said flatly.

"Look at all this stuff", my hand traced down the vast items down the aisle. "You like cars?", I asked him, "Love them". "If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?", I stood in front of him, blocking all the items.

"Easy, 89' BMW 850i", "Why?", my eyes narrowed, "v12, and it's manual, that car is a beast", he lit up. I grinned, "Ever driven one?", I asked, "No I wish", he shook his head, "Let's do it then", I shrugged my shoulders.

"They're practically extinct", he raised his brows, "I'll find one", my eyes narrowed and I stepped closet to him, "Oh yeah?", "Oh yeah", he stepped closer, our bodies now just inches from one another.

He looked down into my eyes, mine looking up into his.

"You have a week", he said, inches from my lips, as he grabbed what we needed just behind me.

"Deal", I held my pinky up, "Deal", he locked his pinky with mine.

He leaned forward, my lips parted, anticipating what's to come. My lips were an inch away from hitting his chest.

He grinned and held up the hose, "Shall we?", he asked subtly.

He knew exactly what he just did, and I could tell from that look in his eyes.

"So we're playing that game now?", I started to walk, he joined me, "What game?", he asked innocently. "You know exactly what game I'm talking about", I side eyed him, "Spencer Bradley I haven't got a clue what you're rambling about", he sighed, a smirk across his lips.

"You'll see", I grinned and focused ahead of me as we waited in line.

Eren lost himself in the engine as he unscrewed different bolts and caps. His hands were covered in a black grease, some on his forearms. His eyes focused on the task in front of him, his biceps flexed when he struggled with a screw.

There was a lot to look at, but what I was captivated by was his face. The way his brows furrowed when he concentrated enough. Or how he bit his lip when he was determined to finish a task. His light green eyes narrowed when he was focused, as if it helped him see more clearly.