Chapter 15

I wake up to find myself not in my house, but at Jungkook's living room.I glance around, only to see all the other guys sprawled on the couches, all looking at me."How did I come here?" I ask, feeling my heartbeat pace increasing at an abnormal speed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes."Stop acting dumb, sure as heck you remember the fact that we drugged you and brought you here" Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok glared at him, giving him a 'you don't need to state it like that' look.

I get up and run to the door, but the doorknob wasn't turning.The door is locked.

"What do you want from me?Why did you bring me here?" I mumbled, not sure I really want to hear the answer to this question.

"Why have you been avoiding us?" Jimin asked."For the past days you didn't come to us.We tried coming to you, but you didn't allow us to reach you.You never responded to our messages or calls, what is going on?" Jungkook said, looking right into my eyes intensely.

I can feel tears forming in my eyes, images of him drenched in blood and Taemin's corpse coming in mind.It's just too much to bear.My knees fail my and I fall to the ground, finally setting my tears free.I hear footsteps and soon I feel two pair of arms wrap around me."GO AWAY" I scream, shaking their hands off me.

Again, I feel a pair of arms wrapping around me tightly, not letting me go, despite my futile attempts to free myself."Why do you hate me so much? What have I done to you?Why are you scared of me, Minnie?" I hear Jungkook's honey voice whispering in my ear, and that's enough for me to break down completely.

"I saw you yesterday night,y-you were covered in blood Look, you all were. Should I not be scared?Huh?Tell me, what did you do?Whose was that blood?" I looked at him, his eyes glistening as well."Please Jungkook, just let me go, can't you see I'm afraid?" I ask, hoping that he would come back to his senses.

"I'm afraid we can't let you go, Minah" Yoongi said, looking at me dead serious.
"Huh, what do you mean you won't let me go?You can't keep me here forcefully!Jungkook please say something!" I turned to look at him expectantly, instantly regretting it, as I couldn't see him as he was, but only with his face covered in blood.I'm sure I'll see him this way for a long time.

"I'm sorry Minah, but no.Look, I'm the same Jungkook you know, I'm not going to hurt you!" he said, eyes filled with tears.But even though he looked sincere, the blood in his face only I could see said otherwise.

"Look Minah, I love you.I fell in love with you ever since I saw you for the first time.Seeing you like this, afraid of me, breaks my heart.Please don't do this.I'm only keeping you here because I want to show you that my love for you is true and that I never, ever will hurt you." Jungkook says, eyes pleading.

Is he kidding me?He has a crush on me and kidnapped me and plans to keep me here without my will only to prove his 'love' to me?What do I look like to him?A doll that he can use as he pleases?Don't I have feelings?What if I loved someone else, what?Would he kill them?

"What if I want to go?What if I actually love someone else?" I asked, hoping to bring him back to his senses.

"Than I'm sorry but I'll have to kill that person.You are only mine" Jungkook said, eyes staring at me fiercely.

"Ahem" we look to see Jimin frowning at him."Take it easy with your words when you talk in front of Jia, Kook.You know she is sensitive" he grumbled.

Jia? Seriously?Who the heck is Jia? I'm too tired to think about this, I had such a hard day, I really can't.While they started bickering, I turned to look at the door.Maybe I won't be able to get out of here any soon, but if I win their faith, maybe they will let me go out freely.I just have to think where can Minho and I go.Australia maybe?I have online friends there, it would be great if I could meet them for real.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist tightly.I look up to see Jungkook."Hurry up, we're sleeping in my room" he said.

What?No way I'm sleeping in the same room as him, let alone in the same bed. Is he kidding me?No no no, just the thought of staying under the same roof as them is petrifying, how can I share the same bed as him?God, please help me!

He drags me to the room,locks the door,makes me sit on the bed and also gets on the bed himself.After that, he lays us both down and wraps both his hands around me, cuddling me in a way it would normally make me feel protected, but it doesn't.Tears fill my eyes as I start crying again,thousands of thoughts running through my mind. Meanwhile, Jungkook doesn't even budge, as if he is sleeping already.What am I gonna do?