Epilogue pt.3

Right now I'm cooking with Minho, Yoongi is taking his beauty nap, Jimin went to buy a cake for Yoongi's birthday, Taehyung is doing the plating of the food, and as for Joon, we gave him something he can't break anything with.

A mop.

There's still half an hour before the party starts and we are almost done. "You sure invited a lot of people, Minah" Minho grumbles while turning off the stove."Not my fault I'm social, oppa" I shrug, taking my apron off.Just as I'm about to go to the restroom, I hear someone screaming.

"SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING EVERYONE!" I laugh at the crack head, expecting another person's scream.And I hear it.

"FELIX TOO!"

I get out of the kitchen and Felix attacks me with a hug, while Seungmin waves at me."What are you doing here this early?" I mumble, still caged inside Felix's arms.

"We didn't have anything to do so we just came here" Seungmin shrugs, moving a chair out of Joon's way, as he was about to bump into it.I swear, one day Joon will burn the whole house down, with his clumsiness.Thankfully, we have Seungmin to prevent catastrophes.

As I take a closer look at Felix's face, I notice something weird."What is that, Lix?" his eyes widen, as if he didn't expect me to notice it, and mumbles, "A little accident during the live we did today"

I seriously think I should ban these two from broadcasting anymore.

But damn they look funny.

*Half an hour later

Now we are all seated around a big table, freshly baked food waiting in front of us.In the corner of the room there's a mountain of food, even though it's the first time meeting Yoongi for half of the people here.

A seat is empty though.

A particular police officer is running late today.

Right at that moment, the door bursts open and Minhyuk enters in all his glory.

"Hello everyone, the most handsome person is here!" he yells, a confident smirk in his face.

"The oldest too" I mumble, loud enough for everyone to hear, causing some people to chuckle while Minhyuk grumbles as he sits down.

"Why late though?" I ask, grabbing a slice of pizza."The little princess had a little fever.I took her to the hospital together with Nara and then came here" he shrugs, stuffing his mouth with food.

"Oh my, I hope she's okay" I say, while he just nods.He got married 4 years ago and 2 years ago a little princess was born.She's so cute, seriously.Minhyuk always brings her together with his wife, Nara.

As the dinner goes by, I see everyone laugh and talk with each other.Even my colleagues weren't awkward anymore and were talking with the others as well.It feels nice to see everyone blending with each other.And for course I'm proud because I'm the reason they are all here.They are all my friends, and I'm happy to have so many people in my life.

Sometimes they annoy me, sometimes we fight, sometimes we laugh and sometimes we cry.I came to be attached to them and I don't know how my life would have been if they weren't here with me through it all.

Would I be able to get into university if they weren't here with me?Would I graduate from university if I was all alone?Would I get a job if I hadn't the support of every single person in this table?

It all started with a single 'hello' but look where we are now, being there for each other through good and bad times. Just how grateful I am to this word, it brought me so many good things in life. Saying hello everyday makes me happy, brings me a smile even when I'm feeling down, reminds me of so many things, it just feels good.

Every person I've said hello in my life is here, in this table.

Well, someone's missing.

Jungkook.

I wish he was here, with us.

But I have no idea when is he getting released.

Right then, I hear someone knock on the door.I can't see who it is, as the door is locked.I get up and go to open the door and tell whoever it is that the shop isn't working today.

I open the door...

A tall guy has his back on me, a long coat covering his muscular body, hair that reach his neck are styled neatly and he doesn't say a word for a while.

"I'm sorry mister, the shop isn't working today.You are welcome tomorrow" I awkwardly smile, even though he doesn't see it as he still has his back on me.

"Oh, what a shame, I was told Yoongi hyung's birthday party would be held here, am I wrong?" he turns around, a wrapped box in his hands and a bunny smile greets me.

"Jungkook?"

                                 Fin

Author's note
This story is finally over...

I guess?

I'm not sure, since there weren't many romantic scenes of Jungkook and Minah, I've been thinking...

Should I do a special chapter?

I have something in mind, it's not going to be something after this party, it's just a scene I imagined before for this book but I ended up not writing it.I worked on it a little more and I think it's nice.

The timeline is between those six years skipped at the epilogue...and do not expect a straight up romantic thing...

That's all. Not gonna say anything else 😏😏

See you at the special chapter <3