Special chapter

*Three years before the epilogue happened

I'm worried.

Kook was sent to prison yesterday and today I came to visit him.

But he didn't want to meet me and told the security guard to send me away.

Why?

Right now, I'm watching a movie with Minho, even though my mind is in a completely different place, and I don't even know what movie is in front of me.Minho has long finished the popcorn and it's the first time I couldn't care less.He was surprised too.

My ringtone snaps me out of my trance and I grab my phone to see an unknown number calling me.I rush to my room with the phone in my hand, praying from the bottom of my heart that it's Jungkook.

"Hello?"

"Minnie?"

I feel like crying.It's only been a few days that I haven't heard his voice and I miss it so much already.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MEET ME, YOU IDIOT!DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU AND THE GUARDIANS DIDN'T TELL ME!THE AUDACITY YOU HAVE TO CALL ME NOW!"

"Minnie, can I explain?"

"You have exactly five minutes"

"Look Minnie, I... I have done a lot of bad things.I may regret them now, I may be mentally stable now, but that doesn't erase the horrific things I did"

"With every day that passes, I feel even more guilty, I feel like I don't deserve you, your kindness.It kills me the fact that even after all the lives I took you are still beside me.Thank you for keeping the word you gave me three years ago, but looking at your face every day, I feel more and more guilty"

"Through the time I was taking treatment in the mental hospital, you helped me a lot and I don't think I would have made it if it weren't for you.But, now that I am a completely normal person, and that your presence isn't a key factor for my mental health, I think we shouldn't meet or talk to each other for some time"

What?

What do you mean?

Don't you want me anymore?

Now that you don't need me anymore, you're just throwing me away like this?

"W-what do you mean?"

"Don't misunderstand me...I have done bad things and I need to pay the price. I want to reflect more on myself and come to you as a better person when I'm released.I want to become a new person, become a person that deserves you...only then I'll be able to look into your eyes.I hope you understand me"

I...

I think I understand you, Kook.

It hurts a lot, but if you need this time for yourself Kook, I'm willing to wait. I'll wait for the day when you can look into my eyes without any feeling of guilt or regret.I want you to be happy when looking into my eyes.

"If you need this time for yourself, I'll wait for you Kook.Take your time and come to me as a better version of yourself.I'll be here whenever you feel ready to come in front of me"

"Thanks Minnie, once again you made me realize how lucky I am to have you. Thank you, and see you, the day I'll be the new me"

"Minnie, I love you"

And then he hangs up.

I hate how he always shuts me down whenever he says that.

I hate how he never waits for me to answer.

Why don't you ever have faith in my feelings for you Kook?

And once again I say to myself the words you never gave me the chance to say aloud.

I love you too, Kook.

Author's note

And...this is the end.

For real.

How did you find it?

Tell me what do you think about this story and what do you think about my writing in general.I'm curious.

I hope there are more views and readers in the future who will show their support to this book, but for the moment,I want to thank a certain person who continued giving me support throughout this whole book.

MsMeow1010

Thank you for the support you showed to this book, I'm grateful.
Well I can't say I don't hope to see you in my future books as well, but I'm still grateful for each vote and comment you made in this story.

Now, talking about other books.

There's this one I plan on starting to write very soon, even tomorrow if I have time, and well...I guess I have the right to promote it here😏😏😏

Yuri witnessed with her very own eyes her family getting murdered

Yuri witnessed with her very own eyes her family getting murdered. She bottled up the hate she felt for so long, but she never forgot it.She only waited for the right time, to complete her revenge.The chance for revenge will slowly come to her, but will she be able to hold on to something? Will she be able to keep her hands clean, to not lose her innocence?Or will she get her hands dirty and lose her innocence forever?

Well, that's it for the upcoming book...

What do you think?

Anyway, now I guess it's the time to say goodbye to this book...

This book will be forever in my heart and mind, it's my first book here on wattpad.I'll miss this book, but just like every good thing, this book will also have to end.

Bye,

Love you <3