Chapter 34

Minho's arms on me tighten, mine tighten around him as well.Tears slide down my face as I close my eyes, afraid to look at the people who forcefully entered my house.But, my eyes open themselves upon hearing a growl, which belongs to Jimin.I look in front of me, Jungkook being the closest to me as he bravely steps closer.

One step.

Two steps.

Three steps.

And now he's not more than 2 meters away from me.

"STOP! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER ME! STAY AWAY!" I scream, tears streaming down my cheeks continuously.He immediately stops, his eyes showing he's hurt.Because I yelled at him?Because I'm scared from him?Because I'm angry at him?Deserved that.

"Minnie, please, can we talk?" Jungkook tries coaxing me, but I'm not but any of it."Yeah, let's talk, tell me, how did you kill the doctor?How many times did you stab him?Huh?How you left him to choke in his own blood?Hmm?Yeah Jungkook, let's talk" I say lowly, venom in my eyes, while Jungkook and the others look at me shocked.

"Oh, you're probably surprised as to why do I know about his death, let me tell you, I was on the phone when you barged into his office and I heard every single thing" I say, looking right into Jungkook's eyes.

They are all silent, not knowing what to say, and I take that as a chance to step back a little more, clinging to Minho with all my might.Right as my hands find Minho's, Jimin ran to us, fire in his eyes and he looked like he could kill right now.If I hadn't stepped between him and Minho, I don't know what could have happened.And I don't want to even imagine.

"What are you doing Jimin?" I lowly growl, ready to punch him if he dares to touch my brother.We may have spent good times together, but the moment you try hurting my brother, than you're my enemy as well.

"Let go of him, Jia" Jimin mumbled in a voice only I can hear.This girl Jia again. I'm fricking tired.Who the heck is this girl and why does he keep calling me that?

Before I can answer him properly, a pair of strong hands pick him up and place him further away from me and I would have probably thanked that person if it weren't Taehyung.He looks at Jimin dead in the eyes, grasping his shoulders firmly.

"She is not Jia, Jimin!She is Minah!Choi Minah!Please get that in your head now!Jia died and she hasn't come back! She can't!" Taehyung screamed, shaking Jimin's shoulders violently.

Note to mind:Jia is a dead person, probably dear to Jimin, and Jimin mistakes me for her.Dude hasn't taken his medicine for so long that it has affected him like this.And he truly hates Minho.Maybe Jia was his sister and he's jealous?If that's so, I'll have to be really careful from now on with Minho and Jimin.

My train of thought is interrupted when Jimin punches Taehyung right in the nose, making the latter stumble back a few steps.I stare at them wide eyed, the others the same as me.The unbreakable duo are fighting?

I look at Taehyung's eyes, he looks really hurt as a lone tear escapes from his eye,and he hurries to wipe it before anyone sees it.Too late.We all saw it. He looks right at Jimin's eyes, and I think the words coming out of his mouth will be a huge shock, for everyone, I really don't know why I have that feeling.

"I KNOW YOU LOVED YOUR SISTER JIA MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, BUT IT FRICKING HURTS TO SEE YOU LIE TO YOURSELF LIKE THIS!YOU'RE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF BY SAYING THAT MINAH IS JIA!JIA IS DEAD, YOU KILLED HER AND FRICKING ACCEPT THIS TRUTH NOW!" Taehyung screamed, his eyes red as he is trying really hard to keep his tears from streaming down his face.

Jia is Jimin's sister, I was correct.

Jia is dead, I was correct.

Jimin killed her, this I could have never imagined.

Wait a minute...  

Does that mean he can kill me as well?

I don't have time to think that much about that as the sight in front of me totally catches me off guard.Jimin drops in Taehyung's arms, crying so loudly I think even the people in the streets can hear.I would have said poor him, but after all the things that happened, I just can't bring myself to feel bad for him.

My attention is catched once again by Jungkook, as he tries to come closer to me."Stay away" I scream, before walking backwards, until my back hits the wall behind me.

"Let us go now" Minho screams as well, attempting to pry Jungkook's arms off me.Are you crazy, idiot?What are you doing?

Jungkook looked at Minho only for a second, and then turned away, as if he didn't want to hurt him."Let's end this quickly and quietly" he lowly mumbled to the others, who only nodded in response, looking dead serious.

Namjoon sneakily approached Minho from behind and before I could warn him, he hit him in the back of his head with a stick, Minho dropping unconscious on the floor.I screamed at him, and in the moment my back is detached from the wall behind it, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.

And then everything turned black.