Epilogue pt.2

I enter the company where I work, greeting the receptionist lady with a nod before making my way to the cafeteria.I get my usual coffee and then I put the lollipop that was previously in my mouth inside the cup. It's a tip Joon taught me and since then I feel my life getting better and better.

I take the elevator and press the 13th floor button, where my office and some of my other colleagues office is located. Well, actually we all work together in the same place.Unfortunately, there are some crack heads that give me a head ache mostly.I'm their favorite target.I open the door and immediately the most disturbing voices attack my ears.

"Minah noona, you're here" Chris screams, wrapping his arms around me tightly and spinning me in the air. And here this brat goes again, pulling the 'noona' card.He wasn't this annoying through text, I wonder what happened to him after he decided to move here from Australia.

Yeah, Chris is one of my online friends from a long time and he decided to come here together with Felix, our other friend.Chris also is an IT engineer, and works with me here, while Felix is a professional dancer and model at the same time.

After the kangaroo leaves me alone, another pair of arms wrap around me and spin me around again, getting me all dizzy.I try to hit the brat, aka Bambam to let me go, but he doesn't budge.

"Somebody save me" I grumble, and sigh in relief upon seeing Taeyang rise up from his seat.He coughs a little and Bambam immediately releases me, going to his seat, while Chris ran to his table the moment he noticed Taeyang getting up.

"Thanks dude" I wave my hand at him before making my way to my seat, but even before I can reach that damn table, I feel something hard bumping into me,causing me to lose balance and fall face first on the floor."Are you alive down there?" Eunwoo asks, merely holding his laughter.

"Sorry Minah, I was rushing to give you these papers boss told me to give you, I didn't see you" Rosé mumbled, extending her hand to me.

"Yeah, because I'm shorter than you" I muttered, before finally sitting in my chair.I take my phone out of my pocket, and the moment I'm about to switch it off as always, a notification pops on the screen.

<Puppy-kitty school is broadcasting live right now>

I click on it and see Felix and his roommate, Seungmin trying to make pancakes.Keyword:trying.Ever since they started living together, they started this broadcasting thing when they try to cook live.Half of the times I've had to call the fire fighters though, or I've had Chris to do that for me.

"Umm Chris, Felix and his roommate are broadcasting, again...will they be okay?" I ask looking at Chris, kinda scared not only for my friend Felix, but for his poor roommate as well.

"They'll be okay, I'm tired of calling the fire fighters, they even recognize me now.Last time I called them, the one who opened the phone was like, oh you're that Chris guy.Are your friends in trouble again?" Chris grumbled, using one of his hands to pinch his nose in frustration while typing with the other.I chuckle,leave the phone aside and start working as well.

*Hours later, end of the shift

I switch my phone on, a couple of messages popping up but me being too lazy to check them out.Some are stretching, Rosé is yawning, while the weird kids, aka Chris and Bambam are running around the office at full speed. I swear, their parents fed them something weird.

"Are you coming to Yoongi's birthday party?" I ask, earning the attention of everyone in the office.

"Obviously, we're coming.Yoongi's lamb skewers are the best I've had in my life. Felix is coming and he's bringing Seungmin with him too.Do you mind?" Chris mumbled, nudging Bambam, who nods.After that, they blow kisses in the air for everyone in the office and leave.

I look at Rosé."What?I'm your bestfriend, of course I'll come" she sassily said, giving me a hug.I raise an eyebrow as a response "Are you sure?" I mumble, as if I was unsure.She hits me playfully while I raise my hands. "Calm down, I was just kidding" I mumble.Rosé releases me and gives me a pout.

"Now shoo, you take at least three hours to get ready and I don't want you late" I playfully said, pushing her outside.

I look at Eunwoo."Don't even ask me. If there's free food, I'm there" he grins, gathering his things and getting out. Now there's only one person left and he doesn't look like he's leaving any time soon.

Taeyang.

I tiptoe to his table and raise a brow. "What are you doing?" I ask, looking at him while he's typing in the computer. "Overworking, I have some things I had left for later, it would be better if I do it now" he said not even sparing me a glance.

"I see.You're gonna be here until I leave, acting as if you're really overworking, and the moment I get out from here you'll run to your house, get ready and appear at the party in the last minute.You act all cold, but you have a soft heart Taeyang.Now move, stop making excuses as if you're not going to come" I say, looking at him confidently as I cross my arms.

He eyes me for a solid minute before chuckling, "You got me there, little one. Fine, I admit I don't have anything to do and was just playing hard to get.Now do me a favor and don't nag me about this for the next three years" he grumbles while shutting down his computer.

"Of course I won't nag you for the next three years, it's too much, two years is better" I mumble, scratching my head. "Let's go now"

We both get up, but before we can get out, a delivery man comes, a beautiful bouquet of tulips, my favorite flowers in his hands."Choi Minah?" he asks, and I nod in response."This is for you" he says, giving the bouquet to me and leaving.

I admire the flowers in my hands, but the note catches my attention.A golden one.I grab it carefully and read it.

Came like a miracle,
look like a miracle,
just like a miracle.
You are my fate
no words can express it enough
salvation that saved a wearied me
is that easier to grasp?
Those few words that saved me
'I'll be by your side after many nights'

Now I promise you, my darling,
I'll stay by your side even if my feet bleed
Please,you stay alive
Stay with me, my darling

I look at the note, tears brimming in my eyes as I touch the note with a trembling hand.Since when did Jungkook start to write such romantic things?

I quickly wipe my tears off and look at Taeyang."Come on, let's go, we'll get late if we continue staying here" I chuckle.He narrows his eyes at me, knowing way too well that I was about to cry but letting it slide.

"Let's go party"

Author's note
Happy birthday to me!!!
(I'm doing this cuz 90% of my friends forgot to wish me lmao)

Anyway, this year was great to me, mostly cuz I finally gathered the courage to start writing here on wattpad, and it's the best decision I ever took.I hope this story and the others I'll write in the future aren't good only in my head though.

I hope the next year starting for me is a great one, in hopes of getting more friends on wattpad, and hopefully, more readers!

And one more thing:
Thank you thank you thank you very much for 200 reads.I was shocked when I woke up this morning and saw that there are 207 views.Is this some kind of dream? If so, someone pinch me.Anyway, I'm not dragging it any longer, don't want to get you bored~

Luv u <3