Chapter 30

"If I ask you to do something for me, will you do it without asking me anything, Minhyuk?"

"You can count on me, Minah"

The walk home is filled with thoughts, although I try to look at the street from time to time.Taehyung isn't always around to save me.

Why did I ask that from Minhyuk?Is there anything I want to do, but can't do it by myself?Was I scared that one day I would need protection from the guys and hoped that he would be able to help me?What if he ends up in danger because of me?Will I be able to fix this mess?

I arrive home and I don't know why, but I turn my head towards Kook's house, only to see him in the same position by the window, the same as when I left.Out eyes met for a moment and I smiled at him, before I entered the house.Did he actually wait for me this whole time?It's almost evening now.

As I entered the house, I saw Minho in his phone, probably texting his friends. He looked up at me and motioned me to go and hug him.I wrap my arms around him and he does the same, grabbing my hair and pulling it a little too.The disadvantages of having long hair.

"There's some ramen in the kitchen. Take some and eat it here.I'll choose a movie in the meantime" Minho said, giving me a small smile.I make my way to the kitchen, kinda scared about the fact he made food alone and I'll eat it. But I think he ate as well, and since he's still alive, maybe I can give it a try.

After grabbing the food, I position myself beside Minho while he still hasn't chosen a movie to see."I called grandma's doctor and booked an appointment.You know the hospital and his name from the tests and be there at 10 am.Don't be late" Minho said, not even looking at me once but focusing his whole attention to the TV in front of him."And please wear something appealing there, don't go there looking like a boy" he mumbled under his breath, smirking at the remark he said.

After watching the whole movie, I decide to call it a night and go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day after all.

Author's  Pov

*At Jungkook's house

Six pairs of eyes watched Jin pace around the living room, pinching his nose in frustration."They're gone, they're gone, they're gone and I can't find them.What are we going to do?" Jim ranted helplessly, expecting at least one logical answer from the guys.

"Maybe you just put those tests somewhere else while cleaning and you don't remember.Now sit down, you're making me dizzy" Yoongi grumbled, grabbing Jin's wrist and pulling him in the couch beside him.

"No no no, the folder was there, in it's place, but it was empty.Someone took it and the only person who entered my room except you guys it's Minah.She took them" Jin said, looking at his feet.

They all looked down at their feet.If Minah actually took something from their house without telling them, it means they didn't earn their trust fully and they felt upset at that.They all saw her as their sister, well except Jungkook, and the only thing they wanted was her well-being, but she didn't seem to understand that.

And even though they didn't want to admit it, deep down in their hearts, there was another worry.Those tests didn't prove anything, but they could be enough to make her feel like something is wrong, like something is going on, like something was being hidden from her.Those tests were able to put doubt in her heart and that terrified them.

"I'm afraid we might have to monitor her whereabouts from now on, and you guys will need to try harder on winning her trust if you want to escape from this situation without something bad happening" Taehyung said, folding his arms while looking at the guys, hesitation in their eyes.

"Looks like we'll have to do it" Jungkook mumbled half heartedly, clenching his hand into a fist so tight his knuckles turned white.