Chapter 21

The throbbing pain in my thigh is unbearable, but the only thing in my mind right now is finding a way to stop the psychopath in front of me from killing me.What do I do?

As far as I know, psychopaths can only feel emotions towards one person and I don't think he would stay with these guys if none of them were that person, so now I should find him.To say the truth, the whole time I've stayed here, he only interacted with Jimin, so I'm assuming Jimin is that person.Time to use that to my advantage.

"T-Taehyung, p-please don't kill me." I cry out, and I see him tilt his head curiously, a cheeky grin on his face. "Tell me a logical reason for me not to do that and I'll let you go" he says, his eyes showing how sure he was that none of my words would convince him.

Despite the pain in my thigh, I force myself to copy his cheeky grin."Jimin seems to be very fond of me, right Taehyung?Wouldn't he be hurt if I died?" I curiously mumble, mentally smirking at the change of expression in his face upon my words.

"That's right,he would be very sad.Even if you're unconsciously hurting him and he knows that, he still wants to have you by his side and I don't even want to imagine the pain he would feel if I killed you.Fine, you succeeded, I won't kill you" he half heartedly says, putting the knife in his pocket and sitting cross legged in front of me.

I rip the end of my long shirt and tie my thigh tightly, despite the pain that makes me almost pass out.I kinda know what to do, as Minho did get himself in this kind of trouble a couple of times.

"Why aren't you screaming?" Taehyung asks, this time his tone expressing curiosity sincerely."I've seen people get stabbed before, even I myself stabbed people, and they all screamed.Why didn't you scream?" he says, looking at me with big eyes, looking like a curious child.

This side of him impresses me, but I don't lose time to answer "Well, I did get stabbed a couple of times before. The first time I did scream, but I remember the second time and I didn't scream.Thinking back now, I kinda understand why.The pain is the same everytime you get stabbed, but at the first time the body is shocked since it hasn't experienced that kind of pain before.But, in the second time, or more, even though the pain is still unbearable, the body now is familiar to it.I guess that's why I didn't scream." I say shrugging in the end.

He seems convinced by my words as he nods wordlessly."How did you get stabbed though?You don't look like the type of girl to get in trouble" he says, looking at me expectantly.

Is this dude kidding me?I managed to get myself tangled with seven mentally diseased people while trying to forget my past which was destroyed by another mentally diseased person and now this guy says I don't look like the type of girl to get in trouble?Wow.Just wow.

"The first time was when I had just turned 12 years old.The woman my grandma was taking care of, Miyoon, had severe bipolar disorder and she was really aggressive at times.I just was unlucky enough to enter her room while she was having a crisis.You can guess the rest.After that, grandma sent us both to London as the house wasn't really a safe place to stay."

"The second time happened in London, less than a year ago.Long story cut short, the boyfriend of my best friend had schizophrenia, killed her and went after me too.That's the reason me and Minho came here" I say, trying to give him the impression that I didn't think of all this as a big deal.

"Adventures, quite impressive, I might say" he mumbles, looking genuinely surprised.Oh boy, you're not the only one to ask questions here, I'm also curious about you."Hey, I also have a question" I say, getting his attention.

"As far as I know, psychopaths can only feel emotions for one person"

"How did Jimin become that person?"