Prologue

"Minah, he is so cuteee!

" He is a little possessive, but I don't really mind "

"Minah, I just got to know that he has schysophrenia, but I don't mind. I'll stay by his side and help him get better."

"Minah, I'm starting to get a little scared, he is becoming aggressive"

"Minah, run! Run and don't look back! I'll be okay! "

"AAAAGHH"

I immediately jolt awake, hardly breathing. Suddenly, I feel a hand squeezing mine. Looking up, my brother Minho is giving me a worried look.

"Nightmare? " I nod, not really having enough energy to answer him. He gives me a comforting smile and squeezes my hand more. "Don't worry, we are going to start fresh and I'm here for you. I'll always be and you'll get through this."

I'm thankful to have him by my side. He's always been there to comfort me and take care of me. When we came to London,he had just turned 18 and I was 12 years old, but he managed to raise me properly and also finish his studies as an IT engineer.It was his idea to leave London and come back to Korea now that I graduated, hoping that changing places would help me forget the things that I went through in London.I also was happy, as I had missed this place a lot. I had missed grandma as well actually. I wonder how she is right now. Suddenly, I feel Minho's voice interrupt my train of thoughts.

"Yah, are you deaf?! We arrived and the flight hostess said we can get up now and you're still daydreaming! Get up already! "

I mentally laugh at my overdramatic older brother. Always making a big fuss out of things. He takes my hands in his and drags me around. Then we take our luggages and get out of the airport.

"I just called a taxi" I hear his voice again, "Do you have the paper? "I start rummaging through my pockets, until I find the little piece of paper in my hands. I get it out and then I hear a honk and look up, only to realise that the taxi is here already.

Minho and I enter and after we politely greet the driver, I give him the piece of paper with the adress we need to go to.

"Are you ready? " Minho asks, eyes sparkling with excitement. "Of course I'm ready. Let's go meet grandma."

And, this is it! The prologue is done and we will get in the story! I hope the prologue wasn't boring, but the actual plot will get really interesting, pinky promise!