Chapter 4- Dropped

~Bolded words are your negative thoughts and italics are you normal ones. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You don't deserve him. Yeah, your probably right, hehe. You're his weakness. You're blocking his progress. The voice in your head came back ever since you sort of forgave Anakin. Now you were walking around the apartment searching for anything suspicious. While Anakin and Obi-Wan were in the other room discussing security.

You should give up. Just leave, it will make everyone else happy. I can't leave this is my mission, I'm not that cowardice. You're not even a good jedi so what do you care. You suck. Always doubting yourself like a loser. Bro, I'm a great jedi. You're a charity case, a laughing stock. That's what their doing right now, laughing at you and how gullible you are. I don't think so, they're talking about Padme. But go off.

You hated having this voice that no one else seemed to have, but the best you could do to stop it was laugh at it. You should jump of the roof. It will all be over quick. The roof's really high up. That's the point, dipshit. Oh. That's why everyone leaves you. Anakin and Obi-Wan will too. Once they realize how stupid you are. They wouldn't leave me. I'm like un-leave-able cause they love me.

That was a complete lie, they always left. They will. Just like that one girl from younglings, and that guy you liked when you were 14. What was his name? Like some J name, it wouldn't have ended well. And that youngling who stopped following you a month ago. Don't bring Ashoka into this. That's right, she hates you now. She's just probably got tired of following.

          "Y/n? Y/n are you alright?" A voice came from the door to your left. Your eyes shot to him. Anakin. You realized you were just staring at a wall, rubbing your hands over your face. Jedi could hear thoughts and feel other jedis feelings, he probably felt that you were uncomfortable and thought you were in danger.

          "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, Anakin. Don't worry." You turned towards him and gave him a realistic smile. Anyone else would've believed it but Anakin used to be your best friend.

         "No, you're not," he started walking towards you, "I know you, your not fine." He looked at your eyes, you avoided his gaze though, staring at his brown, leather boots. There was a notch in the left one. You didn't want to go down this path, you had a mission you can't ruin it by having panic attacks or Anakin being worried about you. He tilted your head up with his index finger and thumb, but you still looked away.

         "Y/n, look at me, in the eyes." You glanced up your eyes wide open studying his face to see if he was mad. He didn't look mad, he looked upset by you not wanting to look him in the eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but we both heard footsteps and looked at the door to our right.

          "What are you two doing?" Obi-Wan asked from the doorway. You realized now how suspicious this looked. Anakin was holding your head up and you were staring into each other's eyes. There were mere inches in between the two of you and you both stared at him with wide eyes. Apparently Anakin and you realized this at the same time and stepped apart, a few feet now in between the two of you, you both stated explaining.

You stuttering something like, "Well, we were, he was, um, we were just..." and Anakin did almost the same.

         Obi-Wan stared at the two of you with a disapproving look and crossed his arms. "Enough, come on, we need to be on high alert in case something happens." Anakin and you looked at each other, cheeks bright pink then started walking towards Obi-Wan who was already out the door. He stopped by Padmes door, a little down the hall, and stared at you both again. You both were walking almost two feet apart, not daring to look at each other. Your confidence had been drained, Anakin seemed to do that to you. So weird.