Chapter 36- Mostly Dead

Anakin led you and Auren onto the ship while she smiled like a maniac. After she had accepted your proposal for her to be your bridesmaid, she hadn't stopped smiling. By now her cheeks probably hurt and the little wrinkles on her nose would be there for a while.

"What took you so long?" Obi-Wan asked from the pilot's seat.

Anakin responded while sitting next to him, "They were locked up."

"In a cell?" Ashoka sat next to Auren.

"No, in a room where we could see you guys in the arena."

Everyone went silent, no one wanted to relive that. Ashoka and Obi-Wan were still scared, Anakin was tense, and Auren and you were still in a bit of shock. It was terrifying watching three of your closest friends, basically family, in a life-or-death situation.

Obi-Wan began to fly off of the little platform at the castle. With Anakin as his co-pilot, he eventually made his way to a dark forest. Night had fallen and the sky was purple once more. Storms rippled while lighting struck the dead trees, setting fire to the wood.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Ashoka commented as a storm cloud came overhead.

Obi-Wan tried to get away as fast as possible, but he wasn't quick enough. The ship was struck by lightning and the power disappeared. The ship began to go down as Anakin and Obi-Wan argued. You, on the other hand, got to work and climbed from your seat.

"Master?" Auren asked as you climbed backward.

Using your chair to push you up, you took off a panel in the back. It slid forward and hit Anakin in the back of the head.

"What the-"

"Sorry!" You got to a little button behind three wires. 

 Your hands were shaking but you kept working. Pressing it, the emergency backup power came on. The regular backup power had been taken out by the strike but there was extra power that was absorbed into the ship from the lightning.

As Obi-Wan tried to pull up, he asked, "How did you know how to do that?"

"I've flown with you two enough to know where the emergency systems are. Thankfully, I remembered."

The girls laughed as Obi-Wan sighed, first at you then at the ship. 

"The controls aren't working."

"What do you mean? We have power." You climbed back into your seat as you got closer to the dead trees.

"I have a feeling it's something about this damn planet!"

Everyone chuckled at his frustration, but it stopped as you hit the trees. Oh, how you hated flying. The ship shook and rattled as you broke the branches. Eventually, it hit the ground and everyone was knocked out.

~~Anakin's POV~~

"Master, Master wake up!"

I awoke to yelling and my shoulder being shaken. When I opened my eyes, Ashoka looked terrified.

"Snips? What's wrong?"