Chapter 39- Falling

After explaining everything to Auren again, a ship was ready for the five of you to leave. It was just a small carrier meant to get you to the surface. Anakin got into the pilot's seat with Obi-Wan next to him and began the descent to Felucia.

Anakin flicked a few switches as we entered the atmosphere. But it wasn't long before we were being shot at. The first shot hit the right wing as soon as we left the clouds. The next Anakin dodged by a millimeter but we were still going to crash.

"Obi-Wan, pop the emergency landing gear!" He groaned as he tried to pull back the controls.

It was no use. We were going to crash into the surface. And more shots were hitting us every few seconds. Obi-Wan pressed a button and you saw a clearance of trees come into view. Everyone braced themselves as you grew closer to the clearance.

Shutting your eyes tightly, you blocked out the sight but not the noise. You could still hear the trees scratching the silver metal. You could still hear the landing gear roughing up the dirt. And you could still feel your head crashing into the seat in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, Y/n please wake up."

A hand rested on the side of your face as you felt something around your shoulder. You tried to move your head but it hurt so you reached out with your hand.

A chuckle you would know anywhere came from Anakin as you grabbed his face. "Can you open your eyes for me, Angel?"

Slowly, you lifted your eyelids and smiled up and Anakin who was cradling you. His features were made up of worry and relief. While your pointer finger tougher his forehead. A small splotch of blood coated his left temple yet he smiled at you.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, love, I'm fine."

"What about everyone else?"

"They should wake up soon." He looked behind him, "Ashoka and Auren got thrown on top of each other." He looked around the seat in front of you two, "Obi-Wan hit his head on the console, but they both should be fine."

You nodded but then threw your hand to your forehead when it hurt. The impact of your hand made it hurt all the worse.

"Y/n," He humorously sighed. You knew that he found it funny but that he wouldn't laugh at you while your hurt.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." You tried to sit up and he helped you, "Let's wake up the others."

"First, we should get you cleaned up. That way you won't scare them."

You scoffed and punched his shoulder but he just laughed. So maybe he would laugh at you while your hurt. Anakin got you to stand up and he walked you through the destroyed ship.

"You really need to stop crashing our ships."

He defended, "I'm a great pilot! Both these last times have been out of my control."

"You could be avoided that first shot," You teased.

"Maybe you hit your head harder than I thought."