Chapter 5- Boyfriend?

"He does this often?" You asked as you drove towards the other speeder.

          "A decent amount. Just up and leaves." 

          "Sounds reckless." You replied with a chuckle knowing Obi's response.

           "You'd probably do the same thing." Right on time. You watched Anakin fly around on the green speeder. He was falling from front to back and it was kind of funny. He finally got on top and pulled out his lightsaber to ignite it into the speeders roof. The person inside fired at him flinging the lightsaber out of his hands. 'Can you get that for me?'  His lightsaber came flying towards you and you slowed it with the force. Obi-Wan caught it and muttered something about him being careless. He was flopping all over the top of the speeder now and suddenly they started to go down. Anakin was thrown off the vehicle and into a pile of something.

          "Ooh, takedown." Obi-Wan laughed at your childish antics for a second before being worried over his padawan again. The person in the speeder crashed into some structure which set their speeder on fire. Anakin chased them down while you parked in from of the building. A club? This was really not ideal. The person ran in but you stayed with Obi-Wan and were just waiting for Anakin. He ran almost into the building when Obi grabbed his arm and he stopped. He turned towards him and looked disappointed, but you couldn't tell who it was aimed towards. 

          "Careful Anakin, he went in there to hide not to run." Anakin just bowed his head toward him and mumbled a 'yes master'.

          "And you're not going anywhere without this," he handed Anakin his lightsaber, "this weapon is your life."

          "Yes master. And I think he is a she and she is a changling." You were just observing your surroundings to make sure nothing else was happing around you.

          "Well then we better be extra careful." Obi-Wan patted his back and moved toward the door, you really didn't want to go into. An 17 almost 18 year old girl in a club doesn't sound like the best idea, but it was your mission so you had to do it. You all walked in and paused while looking around. Anakin still looked disappointed and Obi-Wan looked as if there was to much to take in. 

          "Check over here Anakin and y/n." 

           "Then where are you going master?" Anakin questioned looking utterly confused.

          "To get a drink." Obi-Wan responded nonchalantly as he shrugged and walked toward the bar.

          "Well guess its just us." You looked up at Anakin and smiled.

          "We should split up." He responded and didn't make eye contact with you. You frowned and looked away. Then you started walking to your left as he walked forward.

          'What's wrong?' You asked him through the force after you walked a couple steps away.

          'What? Nothings wrong.'  You could hear the pain in his voice.

          'Bullshit.'

          'Y/n, I swear everything's fine.'