Chapter 29- Outfit Switch

Together, you all walked off of the ship and onto the Jedi Temple's landing platform. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and you walked out first and Satine was right behind you. Auren and Ashoka were just a few steps behind the other Senators. Clones poured out from the ship after you all were off and had begun walking toward the Jedis who were waiting.

"Welcome back," Master Windu said from next to Master Yoda.

When you were all close enough, you just bowed your heads.

"Your mission went well, I trust."

"We got the job done, Master Yoda," Obi-Wan said politely.

"Good, good," Master Yoda began to walk into the temple, "Escort the Senators, you shall, to the Senate building. Stay here, the padawans will."

Auren and Ashoka sighed from behind you.

"Will do, Master Yoda." Anakin turned to face Obi-Wan who was now walking next to the Duchess.

They weren't talking and they weren't even that close, but they were closer than they had been. Anakin smirked as Master Yoda and Master Windu left with the padawans. Now you both turned back to Satine and Obi-Wan and the Senators behind them.

"Did you hear the plan, Duchess?" You asked.

She nodded, "Yes, I did. Lead the way."

You smiled and walked into the hangar which the landing platform was connected to. You decided that Obi-Wan would take Satine and two other senators. While you and Anakin would take the other two senators. Choosing out two almost identical speeders, you turned back the group.

Obi-Wan and Satine boarded one that you pointed at as well as two senators. Then you led the rest to your speeder which Anakin would be driving. You still hated flying in speeders but there wasn't really another way. Obi-Wan glanced at you, who just smirked back, before taking off.

Avalon followed closely behind Obi-Wans speeder as he flew to the Senate. It was a tall hexagonal building with an opening for speeders and small ships. These speeders had authentication so they were allowed right in.

Everyone hopped off the speeder and you led them to Palpatine's office. You walked beside Anakin up in front with the Senators and Obi-Wan behind you.

"I see what you did there," He muttered.

You smirked, "I have no clue what you're talking about."

"I think I may have been a bad influence on you."

"You've been a bad influence on me my whole life."

Anakin shook his head and smiled. His smile was beautiful and you loved seeing it more than the moon loves seeing the stars. When you arrived at the office you let the Senators enter first. You didn't like Palpatine anyway, you've always had a bad feeling about him.

"Ah, welcome, welcome." The man said to the Senators who entered. When they were all in you entered with Obi-Wan."I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant journey here. I assure you, your stay here will be much less exciting."

The senators politely laughed as they took their seats.

"We'll be waiting outside, Chancellor," Anakin said, catching his attention.