Chapter 11- A little closer

~Y/n's POV~

"Stay," Your voice must've startled him, "Please." He turned back around with a confused expression. Your words were crackly, but he heard them loud and clear. You wanted him to stay with you, you couldn't be alone right now. He just nodded and walked into your temporary room, closing the door. 

You walked over to your suitcase, grabbing the dress you were wearing earlier. Then you went behind the changing wall and took off his robe. Anakin was messing with something on the dresser by the window, a small metal object by the sound. When you finished changing and hung up his robe you walked out to find him by the brown dresser. He didn't look you in the eyes, but stared at your injured calf.

"What did you do to your leg?" He wouldn't take his eyes off it until you uncomfortably moved it behind your other leg. You needed to change the bandage, the water proof one you had put on would fall off soon.

"Nothing, it's fine." You tried to smile, but it wasn't convincing. Anyway you walked towards the bathroom where you were keeping the supplies. He didn't stop you, instead he followed you into the bathroom where you sat up on the sink. You had your bad leg up on the cold counter and started to unwrap the sticky bandage. 

When you got to the long pad on the actual wound, you looked up at Anakin. He looked you in your eyes, still befuddled on what was happening. You took the gauze off and set the bloodied wrap on the counter. You saw his eyes widen and lips separate. Taking deep breaths you grabbed the cleaning solution and dabbed it on a fluffy pad. You pressed it to the wound as you clenched your jaw.

"Y/n!" Anakin gasped and grabbed your hands. You just stared up at him, not sure what he was going to do. He took off the cotton and looked at your wound. "You got shot?! When did this happen?!" You went back in your brain to the night.

"Almost a week ago." You muttered, looking back to your legs.

"Let me do it."

"What?"

"I'll do it, you don't need to cause your own pain." He was brought down but he was ready. Anakin grabbed the pad from you hand and gave you a countdown. "3...2...1." He did it. He placed the solution on the wound and you almost screamed at the pain. Tears filled your eyes as you squinted, but he did the same. After what was only a few seconds but felt like a few years, he took the pressure off. He wiped around the wound, trying not to touch it again. Then he grabbed more gauze and wrapped it up.

Your breaths calmed themselves as he cleaned up. You were glad he knew, that you didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. Not that you were truly trying to keep it a secret. You let your foot fall off the counter and Anakin put his hands on either side of you.

"Are you okay?" He was hunched over so he looked up at you. His words were smooth as if he was still trying to comfort you, that's exactly what he was doing.

"I could be better." This came out more flirtatious then you originally planned. He just looked up at you with raised eyebrows. 

"You mean, with something like this?" He slowly moved towards you, tilted your head up, then kissed your jawline. You gasped.

"Or... this?" He kissed the crook of your neck.

"Anakin." Your breathy voice managed to say.