Chapter 3 - A Stray Scientist

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Radiant's POV *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 

I had been awake for a while now as per my usual routine of helping Papa plant seasonal plants. 

But, there's a problem. Right now, I'm under the pile of cuddles with my two brothers. I won't be able to get out without waking them up from their rest! 

Maybe I can rack my brain to remember if there was a spell to teleport. Even how hard I think, there is nothing I can remember that said teleportation in the book.

"You can try to stop time, no one will notice the difference." I got startled by Blazer suddenly grooming my fur with his tongue. "If you were wondering why I woke up, it is because I can hear your thoughts loud and clear." Ragire stirs up from his sleep too. 

"Mmm." He snuggles into me more. 

"Good Morning, Ragire. Seems like I can't help Papa with the gardening today." I pet Ragire. 

"G-garden?" Ragire asks, confused, whether he doesn't know what it means or that he didn't know we plant our food, although we don't need to eat. "Garden!" I smile and pet his head. 

"Looks like he's excited to know what gardening means." I chuckled. 

"Well, I guess I can show it to him. It would be fun to spend time with you two." 

"Well, then it's time to get up." Blazer reaches for Ragire and carries him to the washroom. I followed suit. 

Blazer and I taught Ragire how to use a Domax branch. 

Blazer bit into it and spread the sap with precision on his canines. I did the same with less elegance and Ragire bit into the Domax Branch cutely. 

It tasted sweet and minty and had a strong flowery scent. 

(Domax Tree - a type of plant that produces sap that has properties of a spearmint but looks completely different.

After we finished, we put on some spare farmer's clothes

After we finished, we put on some spare farmer's clothes. It's surprising to see that my Dad hoarded all the shapes and sizes of said garments. I guess he's getting ready to receive more children to take care of. 

We're wearing a tunic and long stockings made from wool and a straw hat from dried hay

We all walked outside to see Papa, loosening and turning the soil for proper planting. We all ran up to him. "Papa!"