Chapter 36 - Everything against Nothing

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Jamis's POV *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I've flown and run over endless hordes of darknesses, there doesn't seem to be any end to them. "No matter how much I look at it. There's no way we can deal with this."

Radiant's been silent the whole time I was carrying him. I'm worried that the title of savior and prodigy is too much for him to handle. He is after all, young.

I wonder what's happening inside his head. I hop over another group of darknesses that tried to grab me.

They're like a mindless horde... No that's not it, they don't seem to show much effort in fighting me... The Pillars of Creation.

"We must hurry!" I increased the velocity of my speed. We must warn the King!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Denmark's POV *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A messenger from the frontlines arrives breathlessly. "Sire! The Cavaliers are getting annihilated! The frontlines are slowly getting pushed back!" There's nothing much I could do. The rest of our forces are guarding the Pillars of Creation alongside my son, Ragire, Blazer, Kipper, Cade, and the 7 Beings.

"Keep them at bay, at all costs, until the Prodigy arrives!" The messenger salutes and runs off. As he did a resounding thud came from the barrier, I looked behind me and saw a titan of merged darkness. "SOLDIERS! PROTECT THE BARRIER!" With a mighty roar, I commanded my people to fend off the abomination.

"For Nomara!" They chant, as they stab and poke the titan, archers fire at it without missing their targets.

As we are fending off this monstrosity a resounding trumpet is heard up in the heavens and with it, Jamis and Radiant drop down on the Titan. "Wumadoge." They crash through the compiled Darkness and Jamis bows down in front of me. "Your Majesty, this is all a diversion, it's a trick! The real Darkness army is heading towards the Pillars of Creation."

"What do you mean, Lord Jamis?"

"This horde is controlled by only one Darkness. Sadly, I do not have a way to pinpoint their location."

"This is absurd..."

"Sire! What do we do?"

"Rally our men! We'll barge through their defenses!" I notice Radiant on Jamis's shoulder. "Chosen! We need your help!" He doesn't respond.

Jamis props Radiant in a standing position. "Radiant, get yourself together." Jamis raises Radiant's head by the chin. "Look at me, I know I didn't want to participate in this war either but they need you."

"We don't have time, Lord Jamis, let the boy rest and help us." Jamis reluctantly let him go.

"Men! V-formation!" Every creature rushed into a defensive formation. Just in time before the Priests and nuns released their shields and disintegrated the enemy with golden light.

"Charge!!" A battlecry ran out to every creature, rushing through the dust and waste of the battlefield.

"Danielle: Ziwoehumaw Gam. 9 Bilace Tamigue." The sound of a war trumpet can be heard raising the speed of our troops.