Chapter 26 - We Plan

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blazer's POV *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The King had called every important person in the whole castle and town. The corresponding Astrals and Creatures are Aidan the knight commander, the oracle, blacksmiths, the pope, nobles, the 7 beings, Radiant, Ragire, me, the lead scientist, and Alastair.

"Attention everyone. As you all know, based on the invitation I gave you, I gathered you all here to give your full cooperation in our current plan in protecting the Pillars of Creation. We are hereby visited by a prophet of the Ruined King." Alastair stood up from his chair and bows down to the crowd. "He's here to warn us that the darkness had made a move." The Oracle protests.

"There are no such things I have seen in the future that may lead to the destruction of the Pillars of Creation." This interjection causes the Time Being, Allure to stand up.

"And I have proof of what you mean, dear Oracle. It's a curse that sealed time frozen, reason why-" He shows a vision of darkness. "-It shows nothing, forever trapped in darkness." Concerned murmurs arise in the audience.

"Silence!" One mighty roar of the King has rendered them mute. "Thank you, Allure for showing us, it's more the reason why we should carve through the darkness ahead." He gestures to Radiant who nods and stands up to stand next to the King.

He clears his throat, "Citizens, we must unite ourselves, to protect what we cherish, to protect what is ours. To fight for what's right. And we need you to give us strength." The look in their eyes shows distrust and fear. This makes Radiant take one step back but he relents, "Do not be afraid. When the time comes, I will sacrifice myself for all." Their hope lights up. "I will take the suffering away. So please, fight alongside me. And I will guide us to victory!" The knights applaud his speech and soon enough everyone's morale is up. Radiant gives a bright smile.

As the cheering stops the King announces, "I will now assign you all to your roles." Aiden steps up to the King and kneels in front of him. "Aiden you shall protect the skies alongside your men. The rest of the army is yours to command."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Blazer, Victor, and Cade. You must lead to support the knights as much as possible, anything that can give us a lead to the battle with your machinery."

I bow and Cade beams. "I won't let you down, Sire!" I smile.

"Ragire, Radiant, Lustre my son, the three of you, I assign to be at the very bottom of the Pillars of Creation. To kill those who get through." Radiant looks down and looks up again with his face full of courage. Lustre and Ragire do not share the same expression.

"I must give them some of my men for a few backup units," Aidan says. And the King nods.

"Pope, I beg for your guidance in this dark time."

The Pope smiles and swore, "I shall protect the blessed Pillars of Creation, as well as protect those who help." Well, we pretty much have an army of Astrals and Healers.

"We seem to be lacking one person..."

Suddenly he appeared, the masked Jerboa. 'Jamis.'

"King Denmark, I am here to tell you. I cannot help you."

"What?!" Feront exclaims as well as the other 7 beings.

"You can't be serious..." Radiant says.

"I'm sorry, but I have other worries to attend to." He attempts to teleport away.

"Wait!" Kipper held Jamis's paw. "You're not getting away that easily!"

"Let me go, you-" another similar Kipper holds Jamis from behind. "What the-" and another Kipper and another, then another. "Let go!"

"No! You're staying!" What is up with them? "Say sorry to Radiant!" The Kippers huff and puff as they try to keep the 7ft Jerboa in place.

"Apologize for what? I'm still here aren't I? Not that I can leave!" Jamis struggles all he wants, Kipper does not budge. "Enough!" All 4 Kippers dissipate as the real Kipper hit the wall. "I'm not needed, as long as he does not call me-"

"Monster..." Jamis's expression changes from anger to dullness. "Stay."

"Yes..." He stood still where he was.

"Help us."

"Of course." He nods and stiffly walks beside Radiant.

"What?" Kipper in disbelief, as well as the others. Radiant looks down avoiding their gazes. While Jamis just looks dead.

The King clears his throat. "N-now that were all assigned to our work, you are all dismissed. Except for Radiant, The 7 Beings, and Jamis." I stand up and obeyed the King's order, taking my last glance at the Jerboa and the Fox looking away from each other.

"Let's go, Blaze." Cade urges me.

"Yeah, let's." I pat his head. He smiles up at me.

"We still need to do all the due healing potions and other weapons!" He strides further from me with a hop in his step.

He makes me feel so happy. "I know." I smile, and I take one step forward.

I slipped through the floor- "Blaz-!" His voice was drowned out by the obstacles I fell through. After falling through the last floor. Darkness loomed over me..

"Blazer. I don't have much time." I jolt up, knowing who it is I am talking to.

"Blazer from the future? What's happening?" Silence threatens our conversation for a few moments, and he responds.

"You have to ɘ̶̮̾͂́̎v̴̺̖͓̰̿ɒ̷̨̡̩̝̠́̀Ƨ̵̺̍̍̓͆̾ them, g̵̣̤͛̋̿͜n̵̥͝i̷̞̋K̶͍̲̾͐!̴̼̲͍̉ ̷̜̦͉͋̚͝d̶̫͔̯̿̉̅ȩ̸̣͖̂̈́n̷̯̋̎î̸̢͚u̵̫͕͐͛R̵̼͚͊̕͠ͅ ̷̹͓̩̌e̸͍͖̐̕h̶̰͆̀͑t̵͔̦̔ ̴̜̘̏d̸͙͚̉̃͒ṅ̷̠͔i̸̟̦̊f̸̡̠̒̆ ̷̰̘̗̓̈͝t̸̯͆͘ș̷̅ṷ̸͕͋͒m̸̨̝̈́̀̕ ̴͚̃ủ̴̡̨o̸̱̳͑Y̸̥̹͛̓." Screaming soon filled my ears, the voice sounded familiar.

I'm violently rejected by the ground and back to where I was moments ago. This time, I was able to take another step.

"γ̸͉͙̮̖̍̏͗̈́ɿ̶̯͆͛́ɿ̷͖̻̙̓͛̎͜ọ̷͇͐͑ƨ̴͙͕̞̞͆̄̌̕.̷̡̗͎͈̈͝͝.̷̬̗̓̇.̶̬̦͓͇͐̆ ̴͂̐͜m̸̱̯͊͐'̷̡͚̠͛̕͝Ī̷̩̬̬̙̂̄̓..."