A Month later

Chloe's POV (A Month Later)

The room echoed with my screams. The pain was too much for me. It felt like my brain was being fried. It hurt so much. I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop it! It hurts! It hurts! Please! Help! Someone help me! Please!

It hurts!

I screamed and screamed. I didn't even stop after my voice had gone raspy from screaming. I still screamed and screamed. My throat felt like it was on fire. Like it was bleeding on the inside. My eyes rolled back from how much pain I was feeling inside of my brain. There was so much pain. All I could think about was the pain. The pain. The pain. It never stopped.

They wanted me to be like Bucky. They're doing the same thing they did to Bucky. They're trying to fry my brain and make me forget, like they did to him. But my mind was a bit stronger. That's why they did it more and more, and more. I knew this wouldn't kill me. I know it wouldn't. They were doing it to wipe my memory and my mind. Not to kill me. But damn it! It fucking hurts! It hurts so badly.

'Laying in the silence
Waiting for the sirens
Signs, any signs I'm alive still
I don't wanna lose it
But I'm not getting through this
Hey, should I pray? Should I pray, yeah
To myself? To a God?
To a savior who can'

I don't want to lose the Last thing I had of them. I don't want to have my memories taken from me. I don't want them to take them away from me. They can't take my memories from me. The last thing I have of them. They can't take them from me! They can't! I won't let them!

But then they upped the electricity. "AHHHHHHH!", I screamed my lungs out. The pain! The pain was too much! Please for the love of god! Help me! Somebody help me! Please! Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! Help me! Please! But I knew it was moot to ask him to help me. Because he too was locked up. He was unable to use any of his Angel powers. Apparently they've had a Angel around here before. So basically I was alone in this fight. I was alone. I was alone and in pain!

My eyes rolled behind my head again. I could feel my spine arch in pain. The pain was worse then anything I've ever felt before. "AHHHHHHHHHH!", I screamed again. And that's when the tears started streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't help it. It hurt so much. The pain caused my tears. I clawed at my bindings, but no matter what I did. I couldn't get out. I couldn't get out! I was stuck here! While they tortured me! I was in pain! I felt like I was dying! I didn't want this! I didn't want this! I DIDN'T WANT THIS! I don't want to be their test bunny! Or whatever they call it now. I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home damn it! Or let me die! Kill me! Please! So I can be with them! Please! Kill me! I want to die! I want to die! Please! I want to be with them again!

I want to die!

I want to be with them again!

I don't want to be here anymore!

I give up!

I won't fight anymore!

Just let me die!

Let me be with them again!

Please!

For the love of God!

LET ME BE WITH THEM AGAIN!

'Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions, I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out, ah
Pull me out, pull me out'