18. Win or Die

'I want her head on a spike.' Fia declared sitting against the far end of the sky cell, one wrong turn in the night and they would fall to their deaths.

'Everything is going to be fine, I'm sure your brother is already making a plan to get you back.' Tyrion told her hopefully.

'Tyrion I'm scared.' Fia admitted.

'Don't be scared love,' tyrion coed peppering her face with kisses. 'I wont let anything happen to you.' He promised.

'I don't understand why she is doing this.' Fia said miserably. 'I didn't do anything, your family are a bunch of shits-'

'Hey,' Tyrion warned pulling her closer to him.

'-but my brother is the King... why risk that? Ned is his best friend, hes like a brother to me!' Fia went on. 'I just don't understand why she is doing this to us.'

'I don't know... she is set in her mind that we are the villains.' Tyrion told her.

'But we're not.' Fia curled into him the cold breeze from the open wall getting colder as the sky grew darker.

'I know, I'm so sorry my love.' Tyrion whispered into her.

Three restless days in a sky cell before Tyrion had enough. He woke up his hand dangling over the edge of the cell when Fia dragged him away, he scurried back into her.

'Thanks,' he murmured before moving to the door and banging. Fia just watched him curiously.

"STOP IT!' a guard demanded charging in and pushing Tyrion to the edge, Fia hid in the corner of the cell nervously. 'QUIET!" he shouted looking to fia before a wicked grin crossed his face.

'Wait,' Tyrion pleaded. 'I want an audience with the lady of the veil... I will make it worth your time.' Tyrion begged.

'You don't got nothing!' the man sneered closing the door but Tyrion slapped it open.

'Have you ever heard the saying a Lannister always pays his debts?' Tyrion questioned and the man pulled the door open stepping in, Tyrion took a few steps back as the man approached him with threatening steps.

"Yeah...' he drawled out his words.

"I am a Lannister and she is a Baratheon. You get us an audience with the lady of the veil and you will be greatly rewarded. Fia nodded immediately as the man looked at her. the man seemed to be considering it but he slammed the door shut on them.

'You think that was a; I will help you slam or a you two are completely and utterly fucked slam?' Fia questioned.

+++++

'I demand trial by combat.' Tyrion said once he got his audience with the lady of the veil.

'combat?' she laughed. 'alright then.' She nodded to a guard who immediately stepped forward.

'I request my brother Jaime to fight in my place.' Tyrion told her looking around the room. 'he is in kings landing send a raven and he will ride day and night to come and fight for both me and our companion.' Tyrion said confidently.

'Yes, Jaime, good choice.' Fia added quietly.

'No.' Lysa said with a wicked laugh.

'Make the little man fly!' the boy yelled with a grin.

'call upon my brother Jamie' Tyrion begged.

'The king slayer is hundreds of miles from here.' Lysa reminded him.

'Send a raven for him. I would be happy to wait.' Tyrion assured. 'wont we Fia?'

"Yes, or better my Brother the king, the KING, he can send a swarm of soldiers here.' Fia offered. 'You haven't done anything that cant be undone.' Fia reminded her.