21. I like living

'There are hill tribes all around here.' Bronn remarked 'you need to shut up.' he told Tyrion as he was whistling through the woods on their journey back home

'If I'm going to die I might as well do it with a song in my heart...' Tyrion informed him. 'Fia has a pretty voice,' Tyrion told him.

'I should just take your food and leave you here maybe.' Bronn suggested. 'What will you do then?'

'Starve maybe.' Tyrion offered.

'Don't do that...' Fia said sweetly offering her best smile as she clung to Bronn's arm, he grinned down at her as she let him go.

'You don't think I'll do it though?' bronn noted.

'What do you want bronn gold? Women? Golden women? you can have it for as long as I'm here but not a moment longer.' Tyrion informed him 'but you knew that. That is why are you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor.'

'Fair enough, but I more did it for Fia, not you.' Bronn agreed 'but don't go looking for me to bend the knee me every time the little Lord takes a shit I'm not your friend...' Bronn looked to Fia. "You on the other hand I would like to bend over my knee.' Tyrion shot him a glare pulling Fia farther away from Bronn. But she just chuckled as she held tight to Tyrion's hand.

'Though I would treasure your friendship I am mainly concerned with your facility of murder.' Tyrion told him 'and if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out or Fia out, remember this, whatever the price I will beat it I like living.' he kept whistling as they went.

++++++

'He's asleep.' Tyrion told her

'No. Stop it. You are ridiculous'. Fia told him.

'I miss you.' Tyrion said kissing at her neck.

'You have been abducted with me for the past I don't even fucking know how long.' Fia reminded him.

'I miss kissing you.' Tyrion corrected. 'Feeling you.' His voice vibrated against her neck sending a shiver through her.

'Mmm' she moaned. 'Tyrion we can't.'

'Listen to her,' bronn called him not asleep '-and if I'm going to listen to her moans i want my cock in her not yours.' bronn declared.

'That is never going to happen,' tyrion informed him.

'Then go to sleep.' Bronn grumbled. Tyrion smiled contently at Fia as she curled into him, an arm around his waist she was fast asleep when Bronn started hissing at them to wake up.

'Tyrion...' Bronn hissed 'Sofia...Tyrion... Tyrion!' he said again, Bronn tapped Fia's foot with his own, she pinched Tyrion when she saw people approaching. Standing up Tyrion looked around finally seeing what Bronn saw nervously he stood behind Bronn keeping a tight hold on Fia, the men getting closer.

'Come share our fire, help yourselves to our meat.' Tyrion suggested

'When you meet your gods tell them that Shagga son of the dolf of the storm crow sent you.' The man said.

'I am Tyrion son of Tywin of clan Lannister.' Tyrion informed them. 'And this is Sofia of clan Baratheon...'

'How would you like to die Tyrion son of Tywin?' The man asked

'In my own bed at the age of 80 with a belly full of wine and this fine womans mouth around my cock.' Tyrion informed him and the man started laughing.

'take the half man.' he said 'he can dance for the children, take the girl too she looks like a good fuck, kill the other one.' they charged forward Bronn held out his second dagger and Fia tensed her eyes darting around, they survived Catelyn and her psycho sister just to be killed by Shagga and the forest people.

'No no no.' Tyrion pleaded, blocking Fia best he could. 'my house is rich and powerful if you see us through these mountains my father will shower you with gold.'

'We have no use for a half man's promises.' shagga said

'Half men maybe but at least I have the courage to face my enemies or what do the stone crows do? hide behind rocks? shiver when the knights of the vale ride by? Those the best weapons you could steal? Good enough for killing sheep but sheep don't fight back.' Tyrion told him Shagga swiped his blade at Tyrion nicking his cheek, he brought a hand to his cheek drawing back blood.

'Do you think you can win us over with your trinkets?' shagga questioned.

'My brother is the king, I'm sure we could come up with something that you like.' Fia offered

'FUCK THE KING!" Shagga shouted.

'Right, right,' Fia took a hesitant step back towards Bronn as Tyrion pulled the ring off his finger handing it over to him.

'That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe has ever earned.' Shagga put on the lion ring silver and beautiful and large. 'I will not give you trinkets I will give you this.' He gestured around them.

'What is this?' Shagga questioned mimicking Tyrion.

'The veil of Aryn.' Tyrion told him 'the lords of the veil have always spat upon the village tribes the lords of the veil want me dead I believe it is time for new lords of the veil.' so together they walked a force to be reckoned with when they saw the Lannister red tents below. They had made it.

'From here it might be best if Bronn, Fia and I go alone to meet my father.' tyrion told him

'We best take her as leverage,' Shagga declared reaching out for Fia.

'No you will not!' Fia sassed as she stepped closer to Bronn.

'That's not necessary I give you my word.' Tyrion assured them but he saw the vile look in Shagga's eyes. 'she is off limits. You harm her or touch her at all and i will have your heads.' Tyrion warned.

'Watch out boys the little man is very possessive over the little lady,' Bronn informed them

''What is best for Tyrion son of Tywin but not best for me.' shagga said 'if the half men betrays us shagga son of Dolph will cut off his manhood and-'

'Feed it to the goats yes.' Tyrion finished 'all right then time to meet my father.'