27. You will Know...

'You had no right to execute him!' Cersei shouted, 'I am the queen!'

'Queen regent,' Tyrion corrected. 'I am the kings hand-' tyrion reminded her.

'You are serving as the king's hand till father gets here I am the queen regent.' Cersei spat

'Listen to me queen regent, it is for the best of the people do you hear me?' Tyrion told her.

'The people? Do you think I care?' Cersei spat.

'You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want your dead,' Tyrion told her 'half the city will starve when winter comes and the other half will come here to kill you. The gold plated thugs just gave them their rallying cry a king that slaughters babies... You don't even have the decency to deny it." Tyrion told her ashamed until he realized. 'It wasn't you who gave the order... was it?' Tyrion questioned seeing her wicked sneer falter. 'Joffrey didn't even tell you. Did he tell you? I imagine that would be even worse.' Tyrion added.

'He did what needed to be done, just as I will do what needs to be done. Do you want to be hand of the King? Do you want to rule? This is what it is? Lies, lying on a bed of weeds and ripping them out by the root one by one before the strangle you in your sleep.' Cersei informed him.

'I know he is the King,' tyrion said taking a step forward. 'but I think there's more to ruling than that.' Tyrion said calmly

'I do not care what you think! you've never taken it seriously, you haven't and Jaime hasn't, it's all fallen on me.' cersei said sitting down.

'As has Jaime... repeatedly according to Stannis Baratheon.' Tyrion said smugly

'You're funny... You've always been funny... But none of your jokes will ever match the first one will they? Do you remember? Back when you ripped my mother open on the way out of her and she bled to death.' Cersei told him venomously.

"She was my mother to.' Tyrion reminded her.

'Now she is gone for the sake of you. there's no bigger joke in the world than that,' she told him walking away.

++++++

'You are really shipping Marcella off to Dorne?' Fia questioned.

'I don't want to, I have to.' Tyrion told her.

'I don't know... it seems as though this will only add to Cersei's hatred towards you. I don't want her to hurt you.' Fia told him.

"I am the Hand of the king.' Tyrion reminded her.

"Ned was the Hand of the king, look how that turned out.' Fia reminded him.

'There will be no beheadings on my watch.' Tyrion told her kissing her face, her cheeks, her nose her lips. She smiled into him.

'Joffrey... he was killing my brothers bastards....' Fia added nervously. 'The rumors-'

'Let's not talk...' Tyrion purred.

He looked down on her sweet face, her mouth hung open as she arched her back in pleasure, her eyes had rolled back into her head, her long black waves strewn across her chest. He watched how her breasts moved with every thrust, and spied how her nipples hardened the more he jerked against her. He saved all this in his memory

++++++

'You monster!' Cersei shouted she was waiting for tyrion in his room

'My only daughter! You think I will sell her like a common whore?'

'Marcella is a princess some would say she's born for this.' Tyrion told her.

'I will not let you ship her off to Dorne just as I was shipped off to Robert!' Cersei screamed.

'Dorne is the safest place for her.' Tyrion told her.

'Are you mad the martells are at war with us!' Cersei screamed.

'That is why we need to seduce them, we are going to need their support in the war your son started.' Tyrion reminded her.

'She will be a hostage!' Cersei told him.

'A guest' Tyrion corrected.

'You won't get away with this, you think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe? Ned stark had a piece of paper to.' Cersei reminded him

'It's done cersei.' Tyrion told her.

'No' she stormed through the room

'You cannot stop it.' Tyrion agreed.

'No!' She smashed around the room.

'Just how safe do you think Marcella is if the city falls?' Tyrion questioned. 'Do you want to see her raped and butchered like the Targaryen children? Make no mistake they will mount a pretty little head on a spike right next to yours.' Tyrion told her. 'right next to mine.' Tyrion said.

''I will hurt you for this, the day will come when you think you are safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know that the debt is paid.' Cersei spat. 'Get out get out!' she screamed pushing him down he got up slowly walking out. Tyrion turned back to see cersei break down, tears in her eyes.