226 11 19

**Grayson, two weeks later**

"Finally, the weekend." Benji sighs in relief as we walk out of school, all six of us heading down the front steps and to the parking lot.

"We should hang out." Morgan says from next to Benji where his arm is around his waist.

"And do what?" Cam asks excitedly, and everyone begins thinking.

"Let's go down to the lake." Benji suggests with a grin. "It'd be fun."

"Yes! You guys can come over!" Cam exclaims, nodding. "Our dad is out of town, too. Visiting his brother. Aj can invite his friends, too. A mini get-together." She looks over at me, and I shrug carelessly.

I'll be in my room, avoiding social interaction.

"Then, it's decided. Party at the DeAngelo's." Benji whoops.

"Party" We all stop when Katie pops up in fornt of us, and I glare at her. "Party, where? Can I come?"

"Sorry, it's invite only." Cam smiles.

"Then invite me." Katie scoffs.

"We'd rather not." I respond, and she looks at me, rolling my eyes.

"No one was talking to you, Freak."

"You know what-" I take a step forward, but Jae puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me back against his chest while I try, but fail at escaping his hold.

"Just go, Katie. None of like you, especially not her. So, I suggest leaving before she gets out of my hold." Jae speaks up boredly. Katie scoffs, and glares at me.

Right when I think she's gonna walks away, she steps forward, pouring the Red soda she's holding right on the front of my shirt.

Jae moves his arm, and the entire parking lot goes silent, and I watch the red liquid soak my white muscle shirt, a million ways to kill her running through my head.

"It's not the 27th, yet." Cam tries to reason with me. "Please, Gray. I like it here, I don't wanna be expelled again-"

"I wont get expelled." I scoff, shrugging slightly. I take a step forward, grabbing Katie by the front of her shirt and pulling her so we're standing face to face.

"Let go of me!" She shouts, some of her spit landing on her face. I do as she wished, before swinging and landing a hard hook right to her face, sending her falling on her ass.

I lift her up by her hair, tuning out her screams as I whistle, dragging her to the closest car in the parking lot, a White Mercedese. I hold her by the hair, and smirk. "Your face is your most prized possession , right?" I ask.

"Please, I'm sor-" I cut her off by slamming her face against the hood of the car, and then picking her head back up, her wails growing by the second.

"What was that?" i ask.

"I'm sor-" I slam her face down again, smearing blood on the car before lifting her head again.

"Wanna try again?" I tease her, and she blinks at me slowly, and I can tell she'll lose conciousness soon.

I let go of her hair, and she stands up, stumbling on her feet slightly.

"Next time you mess with me,"I whisper in her ear. "I'll kill you."

I push her shoulder lightly, and she passes out on the sidewalk. I click my teeth together, kicking her so she's laying on her stomach.

Look how nice I'm being, keeping her from choking on her own blood and dying.