155 8 35

**Grayson, January 3rd**

"Can we ditch?" Aj groans as the three of us move around the kitchen groggily, getting what we need before leaving for school.

"No, I promised Dad we wouldn't." Cam replies, even though I know she wants to just as bad as he does. "You riding with me or her?" She asks him.

"You," He murmurs tiredly. "She picking up Jae."

Dad left late last night back to New York with everyone else, and we'd all took him to the airport to see him off. He said he'd be back by early February, giving us almost a Month, parent free.

I don't know if that terrifies or excites me more.

The four of us went grocery shopping together the day before yesterday, so our kitchen is full to the brim with what we wanted and needed. I promised him I'd cook dinner at least three times a week and we wouldn't eat out every night, so we got everything I'd possibly need for dinner.

He also gave us a considerable amount of money in our bank accounts to last us while he was gone, and told us to just text him if we needed more.

We wouldn't even need what he gave us. The only one who would probbaly spend it all is Cam, on shopping. Because she's a shopping addict.

"We're gonna grab Coffee. Want me to grab you guys one?" I ask, digging my keys out of my pocket and looking at them. They both agree, and I nod, putting the bottle of water from the fridge into my bag then nodding. "I'll see you at school. Don't be late." I say, before leaving the kitchen and walking out of the house.

~

~

"You're a godsend." Morgan says as I pass out the coffees I'd gotten for everyone.

"More like a Fallen Angel. That now is a Demon. But still Angelic in her own way." Benji corrects him. "But thank you." He puckers his lips playfully at me.

"So, you guys throwing any parties?" Morgan asks with a smile once Jae and I sit down at the usual table we gather at every morning with each other.

"We're not the type os siblings to throw parties." Cam shakes her head. "These two are antisocial. And I'm lazy. So...no."

"You gonna go to any parties."

"Of course," She beams. "Only if he goes," She nods at Diego.

"I go where you go, don't I?" He mutters back, not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah," She grins happily. "It's like having my own personal bodyguard."

She's always wanted a bodyguard.

Dont ask, cause I don't know why.

Their conversation carries on and I look around the Cafeteria boredly, my eyes landing on Maddy, who's staring longingly at Jae, not even realising I'm watching her.

"You're stalker's staring at you." I nudge Jae. He looks up and follows my line ov vision, and I look over just in time to catch him roll his eyes, shaking his head and just putting his attention back on our friends' conversation. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close, making me inwardly laugh when she stares in jelousy.

I'm territorial, okay?

He's mine. She needs to know she can't have him.

*

*

*

*

**Jae**