197 8 56

**Grayson, Saturday**

"Usually, I don't question what happens." I murmur, staring at Jan as he sits in Diego's living room, his backpack and a suitcase next to him. "But what the fuck, Diego?"

"Well..." He trails off, shrugging a bit, then looking at his Mom.

"Diego told me you guys had a friend that was in the boys home. I have room, why wouldn't I?" She shrugs in her defense. "Plus, he's such a sweetheart. Look at those eyes." She coos, pinching Jan's cheeks as the turn red.

"So...he lives here now?" Jae asks in confusion.

"Yup," She grins. "And you all better be nice to him or so help me god, Te golpearé el tan fuerte que desearás que nunca hayas nacido."
(I will hit you so hard that you will wish you had never been born.)

"Understood?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes, Ma'am." Diego, Aj, Cameron, and I all mumble in agreement. She looks at Benji, Jae and Morgan, who all just nod quickly.

"Good, well. You guys have fun, I'm off to work." She waves, grabbing her purse and standing up.

"We're taking them," I look at Jae in confusion, and he smiles. "Guys day. You two go do whatever weird shit twins do." He waves us off.

dick

"What do you do on guys days?" Jan asks curiously, and I almost feel bad for the kid.

He's gonna get corrupted after spending one day with these morons. I can only pray he keeps his braincells.

"Fun stuff," Benji shrugs. "Get ready, we'll be back in an hour." He says.

"Well, come on, then." I say to Cam and Aj.

~

~

After about spending an hour at home, half of it spent with Cam and I deciding what to do, Aj leaves and we begin getting ready.

Once i'm showered and dressed, I go back into my bathroom and let my hair out of the towel i wrapped it in, grabbing my hair products and blow dryer so I can make my hair look presentable.

And then after I make it look all nice and pretty, I put it up into a ponytail. Not one of the tight ones though, one of those loose ones that are puffy, curls hanging out and around my face.

That kind, y'know?

Once that's finished, I put in my contacts and blink a few times to get them comfortable, before grabbing my makeup and deciding i'll do something natural for the day.

Cam will probably glam out enough for both of us, anyways.

When I'm finish with my makeup, I put some my favorite body moisturizer and then my favorite perfume, already having on my deodorant, before leaving my bathroom. I grab my Dunk low grey fogs, setting them next to my bed before pulling on a pair of socks and getting up off the floor. I put on my socks and grab my phone, wallet, and keys, before grabbing my shoes as well and heading out of my room.

"Oh, you're shitting me."

I look up when Cam speaks, and my eyes immediately narrow when I see her.

"You're kidding me?" I ask, and she scoffs. "Since when do you even dress like this?" I ask.

Her outfit is the exact same as mine. The only contrast is the colors. Her pants are black and her top is the color of my cargos.

"Since..fifteen minutes ago!" She exclaims, and I roll my eyes. "Well? Don't just stand there, go change!" She exclaims.

"Man, fuck that." I scoff quietly. "I'm not changing, I really don't give a fuck." I wave her off. She just pouts, and I put my shoes on.