190 7 21

A/N yes, i skipped the rest of the weke ebcause we got enough depression and trauma until later on in the story so dw

**Grayson, a week later**

The rest of the week had went by, equally as depressing and dull as the first day but being around Jae for part of it made it slightly more bearable than I thought it would be.

We still haven't had our discussion in regards of our relationship, but we've been closer since that day.

I have no complaints, either.

After getting ready for the day, I meet Cam and Aj in the kitchen for breakfast, before we leave for school.

~

We meet the guys in the Cafeteria like usual, taking our seats while they continue their previous conversations.

"-was walking to the Cafeteria and she just stopped in front of me, out of nowhere." Benji explains, and I listen curiously. "and she was all like "I know you're gay, but could you make an excepetion for me? I've been interested in you for a long time." and I was just staring at her like bitch, what?"

"And who was this?" Morgan asks, obviously irritated with Benji's new fangirl.

"Dunno, think her name was like Kate or something."

"Kate Springs?" Cam splutters in shock, and Benji nods. "That little bitch. She just tried to get at me too."

"Same." Diego pipes up, glancing up from his phone briefly before looking back down.

Looks like Kate wants the whole crew.

"Hey," I look over at Jae when he whispers to me. "Wanna ditch?"

"Can't." I respond, and he seems surprised. "I have a test in my first two classes."

"Oh, I forgot about that test." He murmurs, and I hum in amusement. "After lunch?"

"I'm down." I shrug, and he grins. "To go where?"

"Food." He replies in a "duh" tone. I just nod, and he puts his arm over my shoulder letting me lean into him while I continue to lsiten to the conversation at hand.

*

*

*

Jae and I end up cancelling our ditching plans because he found out he had a test in his class directly after lunch, so we ended up staying in school all day.

When the last bell of the day rings, I head outside to go to my car, but I'm stopping when a group of unfamiliar guys step in my way.

"Hey, Grayson." The one in front smiles. I just stare at him blankly, and he laughs lightly. "Um, do you not remember me?" He asks, slightly embarressed.

Blonde hair, brown eyes, kinda tall, pale skin.

Nope?

"From the mall, you gave me your number but...you never answered."

"Oh."

I forgot about him

What was his name again? Jake, Jeremy?

I think it's Jeremy?

"You go here?" I question.

"Yeah, I'm not here as much, I'm a senior."

Great

"Well-"

"Hey." I feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, and turn my head slightly as Jae rests his chin on my shoulder. "We're planning on meeting up at your place." He tells me, before looking past me, at the guys.