44 2 2

Grayson ~ May 1st

"Bed rest can suck my big, juicy, co-."

Diego covers Cameron's mouth before she can finish her sentence, and just silently continues eating his breakfast that I made

"Have you ever not been a morning person?" Benji asks curiously, and Cam looks at Aj and I, who both shake our head.

For as long as I can remember, Cameron's been a morning person. Always up at the asscrack of dawn with Mom, doing god knows what.

She tried getting me to be a morning person, but I treasure the few hours of sleep I can get, too much.

"Nope," She says happily ater Diego uncovers her mouth. "Is it time to go to school, yet? I'm bored and sick of this house."

Cam's been home for the last few weeks. She had a few more complications that got the doctors attention, and Dad wouldn't let her out of his sight for awhile. I've stayed home with her a good amount, but I've been having to go to school, doing the work and getting it for her, then coming back and basically reteaching the lesson so she stays caught up.

It's been stressful, not knowing what's coming next.

She has a surgery scheduled for June, and we're all just counting down until the day comes and this can be over with.

"You riding with me?" I ask Cam, and she laughs loudly.

"As if, my hearts weak enough as it is. Last thing I need is another heart attack cause of your crazy ass driving."

"I'm not even that bad." I mutter with an eyeroll, getting nothing but blank stares from everyone.

Even Jae,

fucking traitor.

"I'll ride with you," Benji puckers his lips at me, and Jae flcisk his forehead with an eyeroll. 

"Whoever's coming, come on." I grab my keys, and my bag before heading out the front door. 

Honestly, it's beyond me how everyone ended up here. I know that Jae and Diego spent the night.

Diego's been here almost every night since Cam got home, and Jae and I have been moving between his place and mine.

As for Morgan, Benji, and Jan, I have no clue when they showed up. They could've even spent the night, I got no idea.

Like I said, it's beyond me these days.

*

*

By lunch, I'm already annoyed with everyone and everything, and I have the slight arsonist urge to set this place aflame.

Or commit murder...

Meh

"You look more pissed than usual." Jae says with a smile as he sits next to me, putting four bags of chicken fil a on the table in front of us. "Lucky for you, I know just how to cheer you up."

He grabs one of the bags and pulls it to us, letting everyone else grab their own food as he opens the one he grabbed and takes out a chicken sandwich and fries. 

I grab it without saying anything, opening the sandwich and reaching for the barbecue sauce but Jae grabs it before I can.

"What do you say?" He asks with a teasing smile, and I just scowl in return.

"Give it to me or I'll cut your brakes."

"No, you say "thanks jae you're the best boyfriend ever and i love you so much." Go ahead." He nods.