192 9 20

**Jae, the next morning**

I wake up to an empty bed, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as I sit up.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, putting my hair up before walking out of my room and down the hall, a nice scent hitting me as I approach the kitchen.

Grayson's standing in front of the stove, cooking something sweet smelling. I see a plate of Bacon and a plate of eggs sitting on the counter already, before walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

I put one of my hands on her chest right below her throat, feeling it vibrate lightly, before I shake my head against her shoulder.

She removes the last few pancakes from the skillet and puts them on a plate, turning it off before turning to face me.

I motion to my ears and she nods, before raising her hands.

"goodmorning"

She signs skillfully in ASL.

I smile lightly, signing it back and kissing her lips softly. She turns back around and grabs the pancakes, carrying them to the other counter and I release her waist, leaving the kitchen and going back down the hall and into my room, grabbing my hearing aids and putting them in.

I get back to see she's already set the table, and I sit down across from her.

"Sleep well?" She asks, and I nod.

"Did you sleep?" I ask back, and she shrugs. "Grayson..." I warn.

"Three hours." She answers. "I tried."

I sigh, shaking my head and filling my plate with food.

"Do you have plans?" She asks, and I shrug a little.

"Nah. Whatever you wanna do." I respond.

"I miss Sugar." She responds. "Can we bring him here?"

"If you want." I shrug.

I love Sugar, I wouldn't mind if he came over here with Grayson.

After maybe ten minutes of talking about nothing important, Grayson and I decide that I'll take her home for awhile so she can go change and get ready, and I'll just chill at my house.

Well, my old house?

**Grayson**

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Jesus, Cameron!" I exclaim, putting my hand over my heart as I take a deep breath. "Have you beeing waiting in here all morning?"

"Yes." She nods, not standing off my bed as I walk further into my romo. "So, did you? Did my sexy lingerine choices help?"

"All they did was make me cold, Cameron." I respond, putting my dirty clothes into my hamper then plugging in my phone on my desk. "Can you let me get showered?"

"No." She huffs. "Give me some kind of Details. What did- is that a new necklace? IS THAT HIS INITIAL."

"Wow, you're very loud." I murmur. "Yes, it is. He took me to this little shed and gave me a bunch of gifts and then we went back to his house, ate popcorn, watched a movie, then went to sleep. Happy?"

"No." She pouts.

I can never win, with her.

"So there was no second base? Or third base?"

"There was even first base." I lie. "Can I shower now, or do you need more details?"

"You're mean." SHe whines, standing up. "Me and Diego are going Ice Skating because he's never been and that's whack, so yeah." She walks toward me, grabbing my face in her hands. "I love you, you're my favorite twin, and I will see you later."