176 6 30

**Jae, November 23rd(Two days before thanksgiving)**

"Any ideas as to what we should do?" Benji asks, laying on the floor of my living room. "The girls are busy, so they can't come. That makes everything boring?"

"We don't satisfy you anymore?" Morgan asks.

"No, they're bettr than you guys." He shrugs carelessly. "Let's go get food." He suggests, sitting up. "Diego, you hungry?"

"Always." Diego shrugs, not looking up from his phone.

"LEt's pick up Aj. They left poor kid home alone." Morgan says. "He texted me." He then adds.

"So...we're going to Lunch?" I ask, sitting up from the couch where I've been sitting and texting Grayson.

She got dragged out shopping by Cam at 10 this morning, and has been complaining to me about it all dya.

It's 2, now. I'd understand if she's sick of shopping by now.

"Let me change, then we can leave."

*

*

*

"You didn't wanna go shopping with the girls?" MOrgan teases Aj as he climbs into the back of my car.

"As if." He scoffs. "Last time I agreed. I didn't get fed the whole time, we were there for six hours." He responds, his eyes widening. "And Cam threatened to choke me if I didn't stop asking to leave!"

"Oh, wow." Morgan mutters, looking back at Aj as I reverse out of their driveway. "Well, lucky for you, we don't really go shopping-"

"Don't lie." I cut him off. "You go shopping every weekend, Morgan."

"Okay, they don't really go shopping. I do, it's fun and I like spending Money that ins't mine." He shrugs. "But don't worry, we won't force you shopping today. Just lunch, then something fun."

"Okay." Aj beams. "By the way, Jae," I hum, looking at him through my mirror. "What were you and Gray doing last night? She didn't come home till like..3am and she wouldn't tell us where she was."

Huh?

"We weren't together last night? I was working..."

"Oop." Morgan says, looking between us. "Trouble in Paradise?" He teases.

"She does what she does," I shrug, focusing back on the road. "She was probably driving around like she always does." I just wave it off.

At least I hope that's what she was doing.

**Grayson**

"Cameron. I'm gonna say this one time, and one time one," I take a deep breath, opening the curtain revealing myself to Cameron who squeals. "I don't buy Lingerine. For a reason. They ride up your ass, they require a serious amoujnt of shaving that frankly I only do once a month. And they are damn expensive for me to not even wear them."

"But you look so hot!" She whines. "Just this one."

"I'm seventeen, I don't need a lingerine." I whisper-shout in annoyance.

"You have a hot boyfriend that wants to pin you to a bed and do some Christian Grey type shit on you. Yes, you do."

I'm so fucking done with her.

I go back into the dressing room, shutting the curtain and peeling the fabric from my skin then putting my clothes back on.

I feel like it is beyond unsanitary to try something like that on then put it back.