79 5 8

*Grayson*

Spring Break was almost a blur.

We spent a lot of the time partying at home with our small group.

By partying I mean drinking, getting high, and enjoying each others company.

It was nice, i'll admit.

But I'm ready to isolate and not speak to anyone.

The drive home wasn't seemingly as bad as the drive there. By the time we reached our house, it's already 1am and we're collectively exhausted.

Once the three of us get home, I immediately head to my room, unpack everything, and go to my bathroom to shower.

I missed my own shower. 

*

*

"Why are you in my house?" I sigh when I walk out of my bathroom.

"Can't i be allowed to see my girlfriend?" Jae asks back, rolling his eyes at me. "I miss you."

"I just saw you." I reply. "But whatever, do what you do."

After getting dressed, I brush through my hair and manage it into two french braids, before shutting off my lights and climbing into bed where Jae has made himself comfortably, watching TV.

"I'm actually bored. I came over to be entertained." Jae says right as I open my book.

"Then entertain yourself, Jaeden."

He whistles, poking my thigh.

"Using my full name?" He tease, and I roll my eyes but continue reading my book. "Come on, Gray." He whines, grabbing my book, being sure to place the bookmark in it before tossing it aside and grabbing me.

I groan in annoyance when he pulls me into his lap, resting his hands on my waist and staring at me.

"Entertain me."

"I'm your girlfriend, not your personal entertainer."

"They're literally the same thing." He responds cheekily. "If you give me a kiss i'll leave you alone."

No he fucking won't, and we both know it.

"If you let me go, I won't punch you in the dick." I say, offering a sarcastic smile.

"You can touch my dick, I don't mind."

I glare at him, and he smiles briefly before leaning forward and kissing me.

Immediately the annoyance I felt is gone, and I can only think about his lips.

Soft, warm lips.

God, I'll never get sick of kissing him.

I can't help myself when I wrap my arms around his neck, burying my fingers in his soft hair and tugging which immediately elicits and groan from him.

He pulls away, his eyes clouded with lust and need, before leaning forward and kissing down my neck. I tilt my head back for him, leaving my hands in his hair as he pauses at the base of my throat, sucking on it.

"Jae," I bite my lip when the noise leaves, and he hums against my throat, pulling away and licking his lips.

"You're so fucking perfect," He mumbles, reaching up and resting his hand against my cheek. "how'd I get this lucky?"

I don't reply, unsure of what to say.

So I just lean forward, connecting our lips again. He groans into my mouth, and I bite his bottom lip before pulling away with a gasp when he pushes his hips up into mine.