The Jaw Titan

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following SEVEN chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 10 (Annie, A Cold Girl), Chapter 11 (Bonds, Friends, and Love), Chapter 12 (Feelings of Love), Chapter 13 (Keep Moving Forward), Chapter 14 (Trust), Chapter 15 (Titan Captured), and Chapter 16 (Alone at Night) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Ymir looked at Eren dead in the eye with resolve. "Very well, Eren Yeager. Let's Talk!" The tall woman accepted, her eyes looking warily at Eren, who was unfazed by her attempt to intimate him.

The corners of his lips twitched up before raising his other hand up, his palm suddenly bleeding from his fingernails cutting deeply into his skin; seeing the blood, Ymir felt her blood run cold, but kept her composure, Krista who knew something was happening, gasped when she saw Eren's bloody hand.

"Eren! Are you okay? Does it hurt!?" Krista asked, grabbing his hand to look at his hand from a closer angle.

Eren smiled innocently at her; his friends had already figured out what was happening; Armin used a small piece of sharp metal on his sleeves to pock his finger, enough to draw blood; Mikasa, on the other hand, was ready to protect both Armin and Eren, but not actually turn into a Titan yet.

"Don't worry, Krista, just a shallow cut from the wires," Eren explained with a smile; the beautiful blonde girl seemed to believe him; Yeager turned his attention to Ymir before gesturing for her to follow him into the forest; Ymir didn't resist.

"Krista, stay here with Armin and Mikasa; me and Eren need to confess our love for each other," Ymir joked, making Krista blush and pout at her in annoyance; Mikasa's eyes narrowed when she heard what Ymir said, almost tempting her to follow them if it wasn't for Armin grabbing her elbow.

"Don't worry, Eren has more experience than us, Ymir won't try anything, and if she does, we are right here," Armin whispered to her reassuring her, making sure Krista near them didn't hear them.

Mikasa reluctantly nodded as Eren and Ymir disappeared amongst the trees, her eyes turned to the blonde beauty. She wondered if she could start a conversation with her, but thank the gods Armin was with her.

"We haven't had a chance to talk properly yet; the name's Armin; she's Mikasa," Armin introduced himself to Krista, who nodded, her eyes still glancing every now and then at the direction where Eren and Ymir had gone.

Knowing she had no reason to worry about, Krista decided to talk with her new friends. "My name is Krista; it is good to meet you two," she said with a cute smile, a halo of light suddenly surrounding her with feathers falling around.

She's an angle, both thought simultaneously, mesmerized by her figure.

Meanwhile, Eren and Ymir stopped walking, reaching a clearing in the forest, a fallen tree trunk nearby; looking around, they couldn't hear anyone else besides the insects around them, the light of the moon illuminating the night.

Eren turned fully at Ymir, facing her; his palm was still bleeding; the tension was so thick that one could easily cut it with a knife. Not being able to handle it and wanting to be done with this as soon as possible, the Yeager boy cleared his throat.

"Which one are you?" He asked bluntly; no point in dancing around the bush.

"The Jaw Titan, since I know you're from Shiganshina, I bet you are neither the Colossal nor the Armour Titan," Ymir explained, still wary of Eren.