Annie, The Cold Girl

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following SEVEN chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 11 (Bonds, Friends, and Love), Chapter 12 (Feelings of Love), Chapter 13 (Keep Moving Forward), Chapter 14 (Trust), Chapter 15 (Titan Captured), Chapter 16 (Alone at Night), and Chapter 17 (Blessed Titan Shifter) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"What do you think?" Levi asked right after Keith Shadis left the office, his eyes analyzing Erwin, who was in deep thoughts; Hange was reading the old report of Grisha Yeager's death; the report gave great details of the night, how his body had been found, half of his body missing, which was strange, very strange.

Eren had said nothing about it, but they could easily dismiss it, the kid getting scared and afraid to say anything. Now, Keith told them he had seen a bright light at the place where Grisha had taken his son.

Erwin had asked even more questions about the doctor; whatever information he could get his hands on was important.

"You have known him?" Erwin asked thoughtfully, not giving away much emotion from his face.

"Indeed, I found him outside the walls," Shadis responded, immediately grabbing the attention of the present scouts.

"Outside the walls," Hange almost shouted in astonishment, her hands slamming on the desk in front of her, leaning closer to The constructor, getting a grimace from Levi in the process; understanding that she should control herself, she took a step back...

"No need, I was just as surprised as you when I found him, he was outside the walls, back then I was a soldier, I always thought it was a little strange, he said he remembered nothing, he didn't know how he had ended up outside only remembering his name and that he was a doctor," Keith explained with longing seeping into his tone, he always blamed himself for not spending more time with his best friend but instead ignoring and avoiding him, as if somehow it was his fault.

His eyes looked down almost in guilt, "He was in a cell for some time before getting out, later he became a famous doctor, saving people from a plague," Keith finished all he knew about the doctor who seemed to have a million secrets buried somewhere.

Levi narrowed his eyes; it was too convenient for him to forget everything; he didn't need to be a genius to know that Grisha had acted as if he remembered nothing; now the question was, who was he truly? Was he from outside the walls? Such a thought made him somehow wary; if there were people outside the walls, what were their purpose?

Erwin was thinking the exact same thing as Levi, thinking that Grisha perhaps had known the truth; if so, why not share it? Who not tell someone?

His son! Did he tell him the Truth? Erwin suddenly asked himself, his hand on his chin, thinking about everything. There was a high probability that perhaps Eren knew something, Shadis did tell him that Grisha was too pale when he took his son into the forest after the fall of Shiganshina, but that could easily be overlooked as grief for the loss of his wife.

"Thank you for the information, sir; you are free to go," Erwin spoke respectfully towards the former commander and saluted to him.

Standing up, Shadis wanted to point out that he was no longer a commander, but instead, he saluted with a nod of his head. "Have a good day, commander," he said before leaving the office.