The Ackerman Blood

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

The Following 18 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 71 (Eren's Love), Chapter 72 (Blood of the Eldians), Chapter 73 (Father and Daughter), Chapter 74 (King Eren and Queen Historia), Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger), Chapter 77 (Return to Shiganshina), Chapter 78 (A Father's Love), Chapter 79 (The Ocean), Chapter 80 (Prisoners of War), Chapter 81 (Checkmate), Chapter 82 (A Night of Love), Chapter 83 (To Eren Yeager), Chapter 84 (Marley), Chapter 85 (Annie's Truth), Chapter 86 (The Enemies Beyond the Sea), Chapter 87 (Yelena), and Chapter 88 (Heavy is the Crown) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

That Night during dinner, everyone was gathered in the hall where groups were split onto different tables, eating bread and sipping on a bowl of soup. The 104th were seated relatively close together. With Sasha already chowing down and Mikasa shoving loaves of bread down Eren's throat. Nile had already departed shortly after the whole incident with Kenny and Levi. He was quite relieved to leave, not wanting to receive even more of Levi's anger. Honestly, the shorter and younger man terrified Nile; he is humanity's strongest soldier. After all, who would want to be on his to-kill list?

This dinner included Traute and Kenny on the table, usually consisting of Mike, Erwin, Hange, and Levi. The other members of the Anit-personnel squad were spread out at different tables to mingle with the scouts. However, tonight, as Levi had taken his black tea, instead of heading towards his usual table, he headed straight in the opposite direction to the 104ths. They all saw him approach and were readying themselves to follow any orders he was about to give them. Instead of saying anything, Levi quietly sat at their table and sipped his tea. Holding his teacup from the top instead of the handle. Everyone in the room who noticed this change of seating was shocked.

"uh, sir?" Eren began speaking.

"Yes, Jeager," Levi said, still calmly sipping his tea.

"No offense, Captain, but if you don't mind me asking, why are you sitting with us?" Armin asked. Even though he and everyone had a hint of the reason, all kept quiet to anticipate their Captain's reasoning.

"Easy Arlet, the table over there has filth contaminating it." 'so blunt' was all everyone thought of Levi's statement. Erwin, Hange, and Mike all shook their heads, wondering how their short comrade could be so blunt. Although this caused another person to react. Kenny.

"HA! Filth, seriously! You brat, you should be used to filth by now! Where did that underground spunk I hammered into you go? You even drink tea! Oh, Shit, don't tell you're now a spoilt, pampered pig of the military nobility!" Everyone was somewhat shocked to discover that their highly respected Captain used to live in the underground, well, all except for Mike, Hange, Annie, and Erwin, who already knew. The members usually would have jumped to angrily yell at Kenny for the disrespect; however, the dark aura coming from Levi could be felt to the core of their bodies. Erwin silently sighed at the amount of paperwork he would have to fill in later.

Levi gripped his cup with such intensity. Even Mikasa felt the urge to scoot away. She seriously didn't like her tiny Captain, but even she knew that insulting his clean tendencies and his tea was a really big no-no. Levi's hair covered his expression from everyone; the cup had smashed into pieces, although none of the shards had embedded into his hand. Luckily, but surely, the hot liquid had done some damage to his skin. Oh yeah, Corporal Levi was PISSED. Annie couldn't help but shudder at the memory of her Captain beating her up in the courtroom. Knowing firsthand how brutal Captain Levi was. Levi slowly stood up. Walking his way towards Kenny. Erwin quickly reacted, giving Mike and Hange a silent command to be ready to break up the fight.