A Monster with Tears

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following 11 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 22 (Lady Ymir), Chapter 23 (The Truth of  Humanity), Chapter 24 (Historia Reiss), Chapter 25 (Annie's Pleasure), Chapter 26 (The Royal Titan), Chapter 27 (The Attack Titan Vs Levi), Chapter 28 (Historia's Love), Chapter 29 (Titan Serum), Chapter 30 (Levi's Titan), Chapter 31 (An Ackerman Titan), and Chapter 32 (Annie's Loyalty) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"Which one of you holds the Founding Titan?" A bearded man wearing glasses and shabby dark hair interrupted their prayer.

Lady Reiss looked the most bewildered of all. And it truly was bewildering how a common man from some forsaken corner of Wall Maria could have gotten there.

"Who are you?!" Urklyn ran to shield his mother from the mysterious stranger. Florian, Abel, and Dirk all took refuge behind their brother. Lord Reiss seemed to recognize this stranger's threat more than anyone, so he took several steps back against the chapel's crystal walls.

Only one of the daughters remained still, unfazed by his raid.

She had black hair and big blue eyes, just like her cowardly father. Grisha wondered if, by any chance, it could be her.

"My name is Grisha Yeager. I have come to..."

"Go back to where you came from, Grisha Yeager. There's no room for sinners like you here. This is a holy ritual, and we are at prayer, as you can see." cried out Frieda, stepping past even Urklyn. Her calm and poised demeanor gave her away in Grisha's eyes.

Karl Fritz's will had taken over hers, beyond a doubt.

"Do you have any idea of what's going on out there!? Wall Maria has fallen! If you truly hold the power of the Founder, then you have to use it to save your people and rid the world of titans!" He was beside himself, but the young woman in front of him wouldn't flinch nor acknowledge his point.

"I shall do no such thing. There is no salvation for us for the things we have done. If retribution comes for us, we shall welcome it with open arms." She spread her arms right then. The long and smooth sleeves of her robe made her look like an angel.

"Are you out of your mind!? This is Marley coming for us, you and me both!"

The Reisses exchanged puzzled, frightened looks as they cowered together into a shivering embrace.

A realization dawned on Frieda just then. "Ah... It seems you still have your memories, Grisha Yeager. And it must be because you are not from here. You must be the spawn of the unworthy who didn't make it to Paradis when the Walls were built." Disgust and loathing twisted her facial features.

She didn't look so pretty anymore. It was like someone else had taken hold of her body and was speaking in her voice now.

"Frieda! Kill him!" She could hear Urklyn urging her a few steps behind. Mother and Father were too scared even to speak, and so were the little ones.

The Reiss woman turned back to look at her family. "No need to worry. Just stay back. It will be over soon. I will protect you."

"If you won't comply with my plea, then you leave me no choice, Frieda Reiss." The dark-haired man went from hysterical to pale and cold. It was a fearsome change to behold.